The Sitter

Your POV
Today was the day. Mom and Dad are going away for the next five months. I am really going to miss them. 5 months is a really long time. I've never been apart from my parent for even 2 weeks. I was starting to feel a little sad. I picked up my phone and started to watch my favorite YouTuber, Denisdaily. His videos always make my day 3 times brighter. Many kids at my school hate his channel. Sure he's immature, but that's what I liked about him. I was in the middle of a video when my mom called me downstairs. "Y/N come downstairs. It's time to go to your sitter's house." I was excited. Mom mentioned she and dad will be going away 2 months ago but they never told me who will be watching me. I grabbed my 3 suitcases and headed downstairs. "Are you ready to meet your sitter?" Dad asked. "I've been ready 2 months ago." I responded. "Don't worry it's not going to be a random family member that you don't know. Your gonna love him." Mom said. I smiled. Dad started the car.

15 minutes later

Your POV
"Wow that wasn't a far drive." I said surprised. "Well yeah you still have to go to school." Mom said with a serious look. I groaned as I stepped out the car. "You feel upset now Y/N but I bet 1 million dollars the second you see your sitter, your feelings are gonna flip." Dad said laughing. I didn't believe him at first. As we walked up to the house, a black cat with a yellow tie sat in the window staring at me. It was kinda creepy to be honest. But that cat looked familiar. My dad rang the doorbell. It opened. This guy was tall. Like really tall. He had brown hair, brown eyes, and had a shirt that said I <3 cats. I. Almost. Died. "Oh hello Mr. and Mrs. (Insert Your last name)." He said greeting my parents. "Y/N this is well I think you already know." My mom chuckled. "I-Is this a joke?" I stuttered. "Oh believe it Y/N I'm your sitter." He said shaking my hand. "Y-Y-You know my n-n-name! THE DENISDAILY KNOWS MY NAME!!!" I exclaimed. "Yep your parents told me a lot about you." He said. My heart was racing. Not only was Denis my favorite YouTuber, he was also one of my YouTuber crushes. I knew these next 5 months were going to be crazy. "Oh look at the time. If we don't hurry we'll miss our flight. Dad said. "Well Y/N we have to go now. Remember we love you and call me if something happens." My mom said. The three of us group hugged one last time. I enjoyed it. I won't feel like this for the next 5 months. "Denis take care of Y/N. We are counting on you." Dad said. "Oh here's a spare key for my house incase you have to go back there." Mom said handing Denis the key. "Don't worry she's in good hands. He said. I waved goodbye to my parents as they drove off. I felt a pain in my heart. I couldn't believe my parents were gone right after our last group hug. "Aww Y/N don't be sad already." Denis said. He handed me his pet cat Sir Meows A Lot. "Sir Meows A Lot will make you feel better." "You know, your right." I said smiling. "That's the sprite. Now let's get you settled in." Denis grabbed my 3 heavy suitcases as we headed inside. He was so strong. I was impressed.

When I went into his house I recognized everything. It was like walking in his house tour video. "OMG THIS IS CRAZY!" I was touching almost everything. "Well while your basking in the glory of my house, I'll put your things in your room." He said walking upstairs. I followed him. When I saw my room, I was very surprised.

 When I saw my room, I was very surprised

"Omg my room is amazing. How?" I asked. "I knew you were coming so I planned ahead." He said placing my luggage on my bed. Sir Meows A Lot came in and started rolling on the carpet. "Awww he's adorable. I love animals." I said petting his head. "Glad you like him." *phone buzzes* Denis pulls his phone out of his pocket. "Wow that time already?" "What do you mean?" I asked. "I have to record a video with the guys. Make yourself at home Y/N." With out warning I hugged him. I don't know why. Just because I want to. "Thank you!" I said. "For what?" He asked. "For everything." "Oh your welcome. I'll check on you later k?" "Ok good luck recording." I said. He walked out the room. I flopped on my bed. Sir Meows A Lot jumped up on my bed with me. I stroked his back as he purred. What a nice cat. What a nice place. Maybe these next 5 months won't be so sad after all.

TBC

❤️💗❤️💗❤️💗❤️💗❤️💗❤️💗❤️💗❤️
Hello fellow reader thx for reading part one of my story. Hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day/afternoon/night
❤️💗❤️💗❤️💗❤️💗❤️💗❤️💗❤️💗❤️