The Meeting

At the school....

"So, Mr. Kopotun, the reason Y/N was banned from our school is because of the numbers of injuries that she caused." Said the principal.

"I'm so sorry about her actions but, she hasn't been herself recently. If you give her another chance, I'm sure she'll behave."

Denis was trying his best to persuade the principal to let Y/N back in her school, but she wasn't buying it.

"Y/N has caused some serious injuries to 4 students today from fire ant bites to skull fractures. I can't have an animal like her in a school like this."

Denis was triggered. "You best check yourself miss. My precious little Y/N is the nicest thing on Earth. And if you don't want to hear out my reason that she acted a certain way, fine! This meeting is over!"

He stormed out the building, got into the car, and drove home.

At Denis's house

Sub POV

After 45 minutes, Y/N was finally calm. Resting her head on my shoulder. What a nice feeling it was. I knew I was able to help her.

"Hey Sub?" She asked. "I thought after that weekend, you went back home. What are you still doing in Canada?"

"O-Oh I was just....visiting someone special."

"Really, Who?"

"Well...I guess I can tell you. But promise me that you will keep this a secret."

"Promise!"

"Ok so I was in a deep relationship with one of my best friends from high school. I thought she was the one so I wanted to give her a surprise."

"What was the surprise?"

"I wanted to give her 2 surprises. Her hand in marriage and....a baby."

"That sounds wonderful."

"Yeah, but there was...one problem. She was the virgin-type."

"Oh...Sub t-tell me you didn't..."

I nodded my head in guilt. "Yep. Went to custody for 4 years. I was around 15 or 16 years old."

"Wow Sub. Never expected that from you."

"That's a Youtuber's backstory for ya."

"Is that...the reason...you hide your true identity?"

"H-H-How did you know?!"

"Lucky guess?"

Denis POV

Finally, I made it home. I hope Y/N didn't miss me too much.

As I trotted into the house, Sub and Y/N we're on the couch.

"Glad to see your still alive, Sub." I chuckled.

"I told ya I can handle it." Said Sub. "Anyway, I need to get going if I want to catch my flight back to America."

"I'll miss you Sub." Y/N pulled him into a hug.

"Awww I'll miss ya too." He hugged back.

And just like that, he was gone. Leaving Y/N and I to sort things out.

TBC.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Srry this took so long but it's here now ENJOY IT BAI BAIIIIIII

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~