Say What?!

Denis POV
My alarm went off telling me I had to record. I left Y/N in her room to do her own thing. Before I left the room she hugged me. It felt so nice having someone in the house. I was feeling alone for awhile. I went to record a video with the guys.

After recording

In group chat

Denis: Well that was fun. Great job today guys.

Alex: Yeah this video was much more fun to record.

Braden: I always have fun with you guys.

Elijah: Same

Sub: We should all meet up together and do something. It's been awhile.

Braden: Yeah I miss you guys.

Elijah: How about this weekend?

Alex: Great idea

Denis: Um I don't know if I can meet up with you guys I have to babysit for awhile.

Sub: For how long?

Denis: 5 months

Alex: Why are you babysitting for such a long time.

Denis: Well her parents had to leave the country for that long

Braden: Well we can come to you then Dingo

Elijah: Yeah we can be quiet to not wake the baby

Sub: How old is the little girl anyway?

Denis: 13 years old

Braden: Talk about baby sitting

Denis: I guess you guys can come over Y/N will enjoy it. She's a fan ya know

Alex: Really that great

Elijah: it's settled then we'll have a fun 3 day weekend at Denis's

End of group chat

Wow Y/N is gonna flip when I tell her this. All of a sudden she comes busting through the door. "Hey Denis do we have-WOW YOUR OFFICE IS EVEN COOLER IN REAL LIFE!!!" I chuckled. "I know. I know it's a lot to take in. Um.. what were you saying?" "Oh sorry I was wondering do we have food because I'm starving?!" "You want food? You got it."

We headed downstairs to the kitchen. "So whatcha hungry for?" I asked. "Probably almost anything with cheese." She said. "Umm that may be a problem." "Oh I forgot you're Lactose Intolerant." She said. "I'll take a sandwich with water please." "Coming right up." I said. While I was making Y/N her sandwich, I noticed that she was watching a Pals video. The one we just uploaded. "I see you are a pals fan." "Of course I am." She said with a smile. "How would you feel if you got to meet them?" I asked. "Well considering I get to stay with you for 5 months which is amazing, meeting the pals is a whole other story." This is perfect. I can surprise Y/N when the guys get here tomorrow. I can't wait to see her reaction.

Later...

It was around 5:00.  Y/N and I just sat on the couch taking turns playing with Sir Meows A Lot. "Y/ N we've been sitting here all day. Let's go to the park." I suggested. She gave me a look of excitement. "Ok let me get my phone first." She said. She came down with her phone and some pokeball looking device on her wrist. "What's that on your wrist?" I asked. "Oh it's my pokeball plus.

"I use it to level up my weaker Pokémon that I add to my party later in Pokémon let's go

"I use it to level up my weaker Pokémon that I add to my party later in Pokémon let's go." "Wow you must really love Pokémon huh?" "Yep! Now let's go to the park!" Y/N ran out the door with exhilarating. "Hey wait for me!" I tried to keep up with her.

When we get to the park Y/ N went straight to the swings. We we're pretty much the only people there. I was tired from running after her so I sat on the bench. I keep a close eye on her. I know she's 13 and her parents said she's not the one to run off alone, but I couldn't let my guard down. I had little experience with children so this was like a text for me. As I watched her on the swing I felt a warm cuddly feeling in my heart. I don't know what it was, but it felt nice. I ended up spacing out.

Y/N POV
I wanted to go on the monkey bars so I walked up to Denis to asked him to hold my phone. He seemed distracted by something. I don't know what it was. I waved my hand in front of his face. "Uh Earth to Denis." He snapped out of his day dream. "W-What oh Y/N what's wrong?" "N-Nothing I just wanted you to hold my phone." "Oh ok I'll do that." I handed him my phone. I ran to the monkey bars. I was able to do all kinds of tricks. After 10 minutes on the monkey bars, my pokeball plus fell on the ground and rolled under a slide. I crawled under to get it. When I grabbed it I saw one of my greatest fears on Earth. Bugs. Under the slide there was a huge hornets nest with bigger hornets. It scared me half to death. I snatched my pokeball plus from under the slide and ran to Denis screaming. I was freaking out. "Y/N WHATS WRONG?! ARE YOU HURT?!" He asked hugging me tightly. "I-I say a h-hornets nest under t-the slide." I stuttered. "T-They didn't sting you did they?" I shook my head no. "Come on let's take a walk by the flowers. That should calm you down." He said taking my hand.

10 minutes later...

Denis POV
"Now wasn't that fun?" I asked. "I guess." She said. "Can we go home now in hungry?" "Ok let's go home. It's getting late anyway.

When we got home we ate spaghetti for dinner. Sir Meows a Lot keep staring at us. "I think Sir Meows A Lot wants some spaghetti too Denis." Y/N said. "Ok Sir Meows A Lot you can have a meatball." I said dropping a meatball on the floor. He gives me a happy meow and slowly eats the meatball.

It was around 8:00 p.m. "Well we should call it a day huh Y/N?" "Yeah I guess." The two of us get ready for bed. After that we make our way to our separate rooms. "Goodnight Denis." She said hugging me. "G-Goodnight Y/N." I hug her back as well.

Y/N POV
I was about to close my eyes when I realized how dark my room was. I really needed a night light. I walked to Denis's bedroom and slowly opened the door. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I'm a-afraid of the dark." I said. "Aww me too Y/N. Here's a night light." He handed me a plug-in night light. "Thanks Dingo. Goodnight." I skipped to my bedroom.

Denis POV
"D-Did she just call me D-Dingo?" "Wow! That was weird." *phone buzzes* I got a text from The Pals group chat

                            Group Chat
Sub: Hey what are we doing when we get to your place Denis?

Denis: Well since I'm babysitting Y/N and she's a Pals fan, I want to surprise her so when you get here text me so I can pick you up from the airport k?

Sub: Got it

Elijah: Great cya

Alex: Sounds like a plan

Braden: Great Can't wait

                    End of Group Chat

                             🖤TBC💙

💙🖤💙🖤💙🖤💙🖤💙🖤💙🖤💙🖤💙
Hey Reader thanks for reading part 2 of my story I hope you enjoyed it have an awesome day/afternoon/evening/night
🖤💙🖤💙🖤💙🖤💙🖤💙🖤💙🖤💙🖤