Sleep Paralysis

Y/N POV
I was in a deep sleep. Nice and cozy in my bed. All was silent. I started to feel a chill down my spine. It felt like...someone was in the room. And not someone friendly. I opened my eyes to see nothing but darkness. Not a light in sight. I couldn't tell if my eyes were open or close. I tried to move but I couldn't. I felt pain every time I tried. I felt paralyzed. Was I dreaming? That chill that was down my spine started to tingle rapidly. I couldn't breathe. I didn't know what to do at this point but to silently cry to myself with my eyes close. I've never felt this scared in my life besides seeing that tarantula in the tree.

Denis POV
I was having a hard time falling asleep. Y/N could have gotten really hurt. I felt like this was all my fault. That memory of her falls from the tree replayed in my head every time I close my eyes. I thought I should go check on her. Just so I'll know if she's ok. I slowly climbed out of bed heading to Y/N's room. I had to be careful not to wake up the others in the guest room. "I'll just do one small peep in her room. That's all." I thought to myself. Grabbing the doorknob, I slowly turned it. I peeped my head in the doorway. At first I thought she was fine but, something didn't look right. Her eyes were close but her facial expressions were flipping from sadness to fear. Her fingers were twitching. She looked possessed. Could she be having a nightmare? "Y/N..." I called out to her. As I walked up to her bed, she started to mumble random words that I couldn't make out. I didn't know what to do. "Uh...Y/N?!" I said tapping her arm. I was getting worried. What if she really was possessed? After a number of taps she instantly sprung awake panting. Her eyes spelled out fear. There was no doubt about it. But when she looked at me, they went from fear to relieve. My heart melted. "Oh Denis I had one of the worse nightmares in history!" She said hugging me without warning. She started crying. I've never seen her this way. I hugged back. "It was just your imagination getting the best of you." She looked into my eyes with her watery eyes and said, "H-Honestly, that nightmare f-f-felt real t-to me." I was a bit curious. "What was your nightmare about?" "It was pitch black, I really couldn't move or breathe to well, and I felt the presence of someone or something in my room." I was surprised. Her nightmare sounded horrible. I felt bad for her. But it got me thinking. "What do you mean you couldn't move or breathe normally?" I asked. "I don't know how to explain it. I guess it was like being paralyzed." I thought about that for a minute. "*Gasps* I got it! Sleep Paralysis!" I exclaimed. "That's why your nightmare felt real. Maybe your nightmare was real!" "W-What?!" She said crying again. "No no no not like that. I meant that you didn't have a nightmare. It was your imagination and the sleep paralysis." I corrected myself. "D-Denis I'm afraid to go to s-sleep. I don't want to get another sleep paralysis." "Aww don't you worry Y/N. I'll stay here with you until you fall asleep k?" "Yeah! Thank you!" She squealed as she hugged me. "Of course."

                               💙TBC💗

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Sorry if this chapter felt short. I got tired of writing.  Anyway's hope you enjoyed! Have a blessed day🤪😚😇🙌
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤