On the way

Your POV

Denis and I spent the rest of the day packing since we we're leaving 10:00 tonight. I couldn't wait to hit the road and meet Ethan. I think his channel is underrated and deserves more subscribers.

"This is actually exciting! I'm actually excited for this!" Denis was bouncing off the walls.

"I know! I can't wait to see what we'll do."

When we finally finished packing, we had to get to the airport immediately since time zones are different in the US and Canada.

<<<airplane>>>

"Have you ever been on a plane before?" Asked Denis.

"Only a few times." I responded.

"Honestly, I find it kinda scary." He whispered.

"Oh? Why's that?"

"I'm not a fan of heights."

"That's funny cuz you're so tall." I chuckled.

"I know." He joins.

The plane starts up.

"Here we go~" Denis sang.

<<<In the USA 🇺🇸 Specifically Massachusetts>>>

When we landed in Massachusetts, we sat in the waiting area seeing if Sub or Alex have arrived.

"I don't see them anywhere." Says Denis.

"Let me get on your shoulders!" I suggested.

"Uhhh why?"

"With your height and my eyesight we may spot them."

"Ok hop on."

Denis crouches down and I climb up top. Even being this high up I still didn't spot them.

"Still no sign of them from up here, Dingo."

"I'll try texting Alex to see if they arrived." Denis takes out his phone and texted Alex.

Denis POV

Text Conversation

Denis - Hey Alex where ya at?

Alex - Well you see there's been a mixed up in our flight so we got on the wrong plane

Denis - Oh Dang! That sucks! Where is the plane going?

Alex - It's heading to New Orleans, Louisiana we'll be landing there pretty soon so we can't go back.

Denis - That's not good! But at lest ur with Sub right?

Alex - Yep we're together

Denis - Ok so I guess we'll have to come pick you guys up when we meet up with Ethan and Elijah.

Alex - alright we'll be here waiting

End of Text Conversation

"So where are they?" Asked Y/N.

"Alex and Sub ending up flying to New Orleans, Louisiana. We'll have to pick them up from there."

Alex POV

Long story short, Sub and I ended up flying to New Orleans, Louisiana. To be honest it was kinda cool.

"I can't believe we got on the wrong plane." Sub complains as he grabs his luggage.

"Awww cmon Sub. New Orleans isn't bad. Aren't you interested in the culture?"

"Yeah but now we're miles away from the others. Who knows how long it'll take for them to get here by car?" Said Sub.

"Don't think like that Sub. Relax. We're in New Orleans!"

"Well...I did always want to try some of their food. I say we rent a hotel until the gang gets here."

Y/N POV

So when Denis and I came out the airport, we instantly found the twins. How? Because of all those super fans.

"Go on Denis! Do your magic."

"Huh?"

"You're the most popular among your friends. Surly you have some way of getting rid of them."

"Oh I absolutely have no idea how to avoid fans."

"Speaking of fans...STAMPEDE!" Crazy Denis fangirls starting charging our way. Still on Denis's back, we ran outside and hid behind Ethan's car.

"I'll text Ethan." Says Denis.

<<<>>>

Elijah and Ethan finally found their car and I finally get to meet Ethan in person.

"Sup Denis? I see you have a kid now. How long has it been?"

Denis and I looked at each other and laughter bursted our the both of us.

"N-No Ethan I'm babysitting for a f-friend." He tried his best to get his words out.

"My name is Y/N and...I''M SUCH A FAN."

"That's sweet! We're gonna have a lil fan girl traveling with us."

"So where's Alex and Sub?" Asked Elijah.

"Well...to make a long story short...they accidentally ending up taking a plane to New Orleans, Louisiana." Denis explains.

"Oh, well I guess we'll be starting our lil road trip at New Orleans for a day. Whatcha say gang?" Ethan suggested.

"YES! YES! YESSSS!" I was really excited now.

"The queen has spoken." Elijah bows down to me.

"To New Orleans!"

TO BE CONTINUED

IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY

S C H O O L S C H O O L S C H O O L S C H O O L S C H O O L S C H O O L S C H O O L 😫