💚Sub to the rescue💚 (PART TWO)

Sub POV

I couldn't believe it. Denis needed me, to watch over Y/N and basically be her psychiatrist. What could have made her act the way she did at school today? I hope I can help her.

Arrived at Denis's house...

"Sub I'm so glad your here. I can't thank you enough." Denis said pulling me into a hug.

"WOAH! Dingo?! Calm yourself. I haven't even done anything yet."

"Well unfortunately, I have to go now." Denis said with a frown. "Y/N is upstairs in her room doing God knows what. Please take care of her."

I looked straight into his eyes.

"I promise I'll do the best I can."

Denis gave a re-assuring nod and walked out the door. I headed upstairs to Y/N's room.
________________________________

Sub stood in front of Y/N's bedroom door. It was ever so slightly cracked. He opened it.

"Hello?" He called out.

Y/N was sitting at the foot of her bed, staring out the window, watching Denis drive away. She looked very depressed.

"Y/N? Why so blue?" Asked Sub. "Is there something you wanna talk about?"

No response.

"I'll just wait right here. Whenever your ready."

Sub sat on the opposite side of the bed from Y/N patiently waiting for her to respond.

5 minutes, 10 minute, 15, 20.

Still no response.

"You know, letting your negative emotions out may hurt at first, but you'll feel better once you release all that negativity."

Another 5 minutes passed and Y/N couldn't control her emotions anymore. She exploded with dialogue.

"I-I-I could tell Denis.....about what h-happened during the incident....because....I WAS SCARED!" She screamed. "I didn't want him to know about my bullies! And....I though he would......get upset and....c-c-contact my p-parents!"

Sub glance at her with sympathy.

"I understand your emotions, but there are easier way you could've handled your bully situation."

"I'm...I'm s-s-sorry." She stuttered.

"Y/N you don't have to feel sorry. Your emotions got the best of you."

Y/N started crying uncontrollably. Sub pulled her in a warm hug.

                                💚TBC💚

This chapter was being typed at 12:00 a.m. soo expect some spelling errors or anything out of the ordinary. Luv ya bai