YOU DID WHAT?!

For those of you who don't know, Braden (Corl) has been kicked out of The Pals. However, he will still be considered as a pal in this story. But in future ones, he might not be include. Please understand and enjoy.

Still at school btw

Y/N POV
"Y/N (whatever your last name is)?! You were claimed to be seen beating up 3 other students. Is this true?" "Yeah so?" "You gave these students a bunch of injuries. Nothing major but an injury is an injury." I honestly didn't care. Those bullies have been on my tail for years. Someone was bound to beat them up eventually. "You gave them a black eye, swollen cheeks, broken teeth, bruises, scars, even ant bites." I humped my shoulders. "Here take this and give it to your parent or guardian. I'm expecting to see them at 6:30." "Yes ma'am."

I walked out the principal's office without a care. Whatever happened to those bullies is none of my concern. I felt this ball of anger building up inside of me. Is it grudge? "HA You got told on you (bad word)!" A girl from my class said as she walked by. I stopped dead in my tracks waiting for her to turn to the next hallway. I quietly followed her. And just like that, I stroked like a cobra.That (bad word) should have kept her mouth shut. What a coincidence that the principal was right behind me. "Y/N (your last name)?! Your getting banned from this school! I expect to see your parents or guardian here tonight at 6:30!"

Denis POV
It was time for Y/N to come back home. I was really excited. My house was so lonely without her. I'm sure she had a great day at school. I couldn't wait to see her.

I pulled up to the school waiting for Y/N. I was really inpatient. I took this time to think about what I can do to cheer her up if her day was really bad. "The park? No! Too many insects." As I was thinking, I saw her. I didn't see not one smile on her face. "Oh no something bad happened." She opened the car door. Not a word. "Soo.......How was school?" She handed me a paper. It read,

         "Dear parent/guardian, your child has been spotted beating up 4 students. We do not allowed this kind of behavior in school. The students received several injuries listed at the bottom of this letter. Unfortunately your child has to be banned from our school campus. We expect to see you back at the school for around 6:30 for a meeting. Please understand."

I was very surprised. Y/N didn't seem like the girl to do something like this. "Y/N is this true?!" She started crying again. "I-I just....wanted it all.....to stop."

TBC

Sorry if this felt short. I just wanted to get this chapter over with. It's kinda sad for me to write chapters like this.
Have a blessed day everyone!!!!!!!!