Another fun but crazy day

Y/N POV
The time was 12:45 p.m. when I woke up. I was trying to recall what happened last night. All I can remember is talking to Denis. "Maybe he will remember." I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

10 minutes later...

I went back to my room to make myself look presentable. I threw on my favorite pair of white jeans and my favorite color top. I fixed up my hair and headed downstairs. "Wow look who's up." Called out Elijah. "Oh Y/N your awake. How did you sleep?" Asked Denis. "I felt fine." I said smiling. "Aww did you have a nightmare?" Sub asked patting my head. "More like Sleep Paralysis." I responded. "That's horrible to hear." Said Alex. "Are you ok Y/N?" Asked Braden. "I'm good now. Thanks to Denis." I smiled. "Anytime Y/N." Denis said as we hugged. Everybody started to aww.

Denis POV
"Soo can we do something? I'm bored." Y/N said nagging me. "Um... yeah we're going to have a picnic today." "Well that sounds wonderful. When are we going?" "When the special-"*Ding Dong* "I'll get it!" Said Alex he opened the door. "Special picnic delivery for Denis Kopotun?" Said the man at the door. "That would be me." I said headed to the door. I signed the paper and thanked the delivery guy. "What was that all about?" Asked Y/N. "This is for our picnic. I ordered a variety of things like sandwiches, fruits, veggies, and more." "WOW!" We all said in unison. "So do you have a picnic basket to put all that food in?" Asked Braden. "Uhhh......." "Really Denis?" Said Sub. "Guess we have to go and buy one." Said Alex. "Guess your right Alex. Let's go gang."

At Walmart

"Ok let's find the best picnic basket." I said with enthusiasm. We headed to the picnic section of Walmart. As we were walking there we got recognized by at least 15 people. Except Sub because he wanted to stay in the car. We were questioned countless time about who Y/N was and stuff. "Uhh... Can we make this trip a quick on? I don't need all of Walmart to know I'm here." Elijah said. "I agree with Skoop. Let's hurry before this gets out of hand." Said Braden. "I think it's too late for that." Says Alex as he pointed behind us. I look to where he was pointing seeing a hoard of super Pals fans heading our way. "Oh! My! Goodness!" I was surprised and a little afraid. I don't know why. "Well I'm sure you guys dealt with stuff like this before. So I'll leave you guys to it while I get the picnic basket." Said Y/N taking control of the shopping cart. She was gone in a flash.

Y/N POV
I felt bad for leaving the others behind in their paparazzi but someone had to get the picnic basket. It also meant that I can ride the basket like a scooter. It's something I really enjoy doing at a shopping center. I had to hurry thought. I don't know how long the others can survive the paparazzi. As I was riding my way down the isles, I caught a glimpse of someone from my school. Cami! The girl who apparently bullies me. We been in the same classes since pre school. At first we were cool. We we're like besties but we had no beef with each other. All of that changed in grade 5. A new boy came to our class. Cami claimed that she knew him and he was her "special friend". One day I went up and talked to him. Before I can even say hi Cami came out of no where, grabbing his hand, and running away with him. The next day before class she cornered me in the hall telling me to never talk to the new kid. Every time I'm near him she reminds me about what she said.

I quickly scootered away before Cami can see me. Looking around I instantly noticed the picnic baskets on the selves. Choosing one is not going to be easy. Some were round and some were square. My inner thinking was disturbed by some one yelling my name.

Alex POV
Some how I managed to escape the paparazzi. Someone had to make sure Y/N was ok. "Y/N!" I called out to her. I saw her peep her head out one of the isles. "Come here." She mouthed. I was confused but I obeyed. When I got closer she yanked me by the picnic basket isle. "Y/N WHAT TH-Mmmhhh" "Don't say my name out loud like that." She begged. "Ok but why?" She peered into the isle next to us. "Ok we're good." "Are you trying to avoid someone?" "Yes my...bully.." "Y-Your...bully?" She nodded her head. "Can we talked about this another day?" "Right sorry let's get this basket!" I grabbed a nice round picnic basket that was around 25 bucks. "Ok Y/N we must hurry." "Yeah I get to ride the basket!"