💚Sub to the rescue💚(PART ONE)

Denis POV

Who would had thought Y/N, my innocent little angel, would end up getting herself banned from a school. (Wait? Did I just call her my little angel?)

The drive home was very depressing. Y/N cried the whole way.

*sighs* "Y/N....I'm sorry. I should have been a better guardian towards you. You know I love you. I truly do hope you know that."

Arrived at the house...

Y/N wasn't talking to me. Just like this morning. I felt like that I did something wrong. What was I suppose to do? I had no experience with kids so this was all new to me. I decided to call one of my good friends for help.

Out of all of us, Sub had the most experience with kids. He use to do babysitting all the time.

Phone conversation

Denis: Hey Sub I need your help with something very important

Sub: what's up?

Denis: it's Y/N she's not talking to me

Sub: Giving ya the silent treatment hey? When did she start?

Denis: today after school

Sub: do you know anything about her school day?

Denis: long story short she got banned from the school for fighting!

Sub: Wow!

Denis: IKR when I asked her what happened, she only said "I just wanted it all to stop!" She keeps crying and I don't know what to do. And then I have to go to a meeting with the school principal at 6:30p.m. IM STRESSED OUT MAN!

Sub: Calm! Down! I'll come over around 6:15p.m. I had lots of experience with children of all ages. Maybe there's a deeper reason for her actions.

Denis: Wait your in the area? I thought you went back home!

Sub: Yeah I was just.....visiting an old friend....

Denis: oh ok well thank you Sub cya

Sub: anytime Dingo cya

                              End call

                                   TBC

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
Oooooo CLIF HANGER AND SHORT CHAPTER (srry not srry) I'll try to think of the second part of this chapter soon to give you more content BAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚