A Fun but Crazy Day

Denis POV
It was around 6:00a.m. when I got a phone call. It was Alex. I answers it

Phone call

Denis: Hello?

Alex: Hey Denis we just landed in Canada. Can you come pick us up.

Denis: Yeah sure

Alex: K bai

Denis: bye bye

End of Phone call

I got out of bed, brushed my teeth, fix my hair, and change clothes. As I stepped out the house I thought about Y/N. "Will she be ok bye herself?" The airport wasn't very far. "Denis she's 13 she'll be fine." I thought about it. I went back inside and wrote a note

"Y/N I had to leave the house around 6:00 a.m. to take care of somethings. I'll be back before you know it. :)

Love, Denis

I tiptoed into her room. She was in a deep sleep. Honestly she looked kinda cute. My heart was melting. "Denis come on she's 13. You can't." I placed the note on the floor where she will easily notice it.

I was out the house. I made sure that I locked the door. I got in my car and drove to the airport.

Y/N POV
I woke up at 8:30 a.m. The sun was beaming onto me when I looked out my window. I closed the curtains. "Wow the day looks beautiful." "Wonder if Denis is up." I climbed out of bed and peeped into Denis's bedroom. No one was in there. Sir Meows A Lot came running to me with a paper in his mouth. I took it from him and read the wording on it.

Y/N I had to leave the house around 6:00 a.m. to take care of somethings. I'll be back before you know it. :)

Love, Denis

"Aww that's so sweet that he cares for me like that." I went brush my teeth, wash my face, and take a shower. I went back to my room to change clothes. I went back in my room and sat there with Sir Meows a Lot.

10 minutes later...

I hear the sound of a door being unlocked. Sir Meows a Lot jumped right out my lap and ran down stairs. He reminded me of a little dog. I followed him. When we came downstairs stairs I saw Denis with 4 other guys. I instantly recognized 3 of their faces. I guessed the other guy was Sub since I didn't know how he looked. I just stared at them. I didn't know what to say. "A-Are you the?" Denis nodded. "Y/N this is Alex, Elijah, Braden, and Sub. The Pals." "Aww Denis is this the little cutie that your babysitting? She's adorable." Sub said patting my head. "Uh.. yeah but she's not very little Sub. She's like 13 years old." Denis chuckled. I smiled. "So your Y/N. I've never expected a teenager to be a fan of the channel." Braden said. "Omg I love your eyes. They looked way better in real life!" I said fan girling. "Thanks." He said. "Hello Y/N nice to meet you." Alex said with his amazing British accent. "Alex your accent is AMAZING." "Aww what a nice thing to say." He said. "Wassup Y/N nice to meet you." Said Elijah. "Omg hi I alway liked your hair in every video." "Really?! Thanks I try." He laughed. "Great now that we all know each other let's get this weekend started." Denis said. "So Dingo whats the game plan?" Asked Elijah. "Well I was thinking we can go to StarBucks for breakfast to start." Said Denis. "DONE AND DONE!" I said. "Well let's go." Said Alex. We headed out the door and hopped in the car. Braden drove and Alex got passenger seat. I got window seat and sat next to Denis.

15 minutes later

We finally made it to StarBucks. We went inside and ordered and took out seats. "So what do you do if you get recognized in public?" I asked. "Well Sub will hide his face with his mask and everybody else will take pictures with our fans and whatever." Elijah explained. "We might not get recognized here. Not many kids go to StarBucks." Alex said. I took out my pokeball plus and started playing with it. "So Y/N what exactly is inside that Pokeball?" Asked Denis. "Well in Pokémon let's go Eevee I caught a wild Eevee and then a found a water stone. Since this Eevee was pretty weak when I caught him, I decided to get him to level up and then I'll evolve him to a Vaporeon." I said. "I have no idea what you just said but I'm sure you will enjoy that." Denis said. We all laughed. Our orders finally came.