The truth

Denis POV

My efforts to help Y/N get in a new school we're going slow but well. Despite her lack of attention and her attitude... anyway I knew I had to tell her parents the truth.

"Hey Denis!" Y/N startled me out of my thoughts. "My mom wants to talk to you." She hands me her phone.

"Hello?"

"Denis hey. How is she doing."

"Oh Y/N and I are pretty much bestfriends at this point."

"Glad to know she's enjoying herself."

"Sooo...hows the job going?"

"About that...we may have to leave Y/N with you longer than we meant."

"Huh? Why? Is something wrong?"

"I don't want to say much at the moment because I might alarm you or Y/N....but we're on to something BIG and my husband and I decide to stay out here for as long as it takes."

"O-oh..."

"You will be able to watch her, right?"😡

"O-of course. Anything for a friend."

"Wonderful...now let me talk to my daughter."

I hand the phone back to Y/N. As she's talking to her mother, her face becomes from joyful to worry. Y/N hangs up the phone.

"I guess she said..." She hugs me with out warning.

"C'mon let's go for a walk."

Y/N POV

I couldn't believe that my parents probably won't see me until almost a year. What could they be up to?

"Denis do you know why my parents have to leave me with you longer than they thought?" I asked.

"I don't know, but your mother sounded really serious about watching over you." He said.

"That's why she's such a good mother." I sighed.

"Y/N, I know this is a lot to take in...but together we will get through this."

I look up at him and smiled. "Thank you Denis. You know, I'm starting to see you more as a friend than my a youtuber.

"Awww that's cute." He said.

<<<>>>

Denis POV

Y/N and I we're heading back home from our walk. I'm glad I was able to cheer her up.

"Wanna watch some tv?" I asked.

"Sure."

As we were watching tv, my phone kept vibrating rapidly. It was becoming a distraction so I powered it off completely.

Y/N goes to check her instagram. From the corner of my eye, I see all the accounts she follows which are fan accounts of mostly me. When she gets to a particular post, she becomes kinda scared.

"Uhhh D-Denis, I think you should check Twitter." She said.

"What?! Why?"

"You have to see it for yourself."

I open Twitter and see it. Braden posts.

"H-How could he say these things?" I questioned.

I kinda got angry and targeted him. We texted back to back until I had enough. I couldn't take his attitude. I removed him from the Pals.

"T-there...it's done." I started tearing up.

"Denis are you going to be ok?" Asked Y/N.

"I-I don't know." I tried holding in the teardrops.

Your POV

Denis was clearly about to break down. So I did what he did for me. Giving him a side hug I slowly started crying. The Pals were actually breaking. All because of someone's stupid mistake. I couldn't imagine how the others felt about this. Denis and I silently cried with each other.

                                   TBC