⁉️SCHOOL⁉️

Denis POV
Y/N had to be at school for 8:05a.m. It was difficult for me, but I was able to wake up around 6:30a.m. Now waking Y/N up is going to be a challenge.

I walk into her room. She was in a deep sleep. I didn't want to wake her. She looked so peaceful. So precious. So cute. Those fuzzy feelings came to my head again. "Wow. I really need to get a girlfriend." I taped Y/N to wake her up. Turns out she was quick to wake up. "Hey it's school day." "Oh. Well in that case..." She goes back to laying down. "Y/N..." "What.....?" "You have to go to school!" "I told you I...I can't." "Well, hiding from a bully isn't going to fix anything." "I-I guess...you're right."

Y/N POV
"Y/N it's time to go!" Denis called out to me. I did not want to leave this house to sit in a classroom, surrounded by other people who dislike me. Today was going to be horrible. I walked out the door super depress. Denis was waiting for me in the car. "Y/N I really don't like seeing you this way, but I have no other choice." I didn't respond. To be honest, I don't think I was going to talk to him this whole car ride to the school. I plugged in my earbuds and listened to my favorite song.

Denis POV
Y/N wasn't going to speak to me. That kinda hurt me but I was....fine with it. I guess that's how teens are these days. It pains me to see her hurting, but it pains me more to see her cry. I don't know what it is. We've only got to know each other for about a month. How am I already attach to her? Why do I have soft feelings for a 13 year old girl? Even I think it's weird.

We pull up at the school. "Ok Y/N we're here." She instantly breaks down. "No,no, no. Y/N p-p-please don't cry. Not now!" This is when my heart really hurts. Sending Y/N to school felt like killing an injured animal. I hugged her tightly. "I know it doesn't seem like it, but I don't want to send you to school either. But I have to." She starts to calm down. "It will only be for 8 hours." She takes deep breathes. "You probably can't tell right now, but I'm as sad as you are." We hug for about 2 more minutes and then Y/N is gone. "It's only eight hours Denis."
I drove back to my house.

Y/N POV
Denis made my day a few shades brighter. I can't believe he felt the same way. I'm starting to feel very close to him. Like we've know each other forever. Could I be crushing?

When I got upstairs I put on a brave face. Then it went away when I saw HER. The meanest bully I've ever had. Cami! I wasn't looking forward to seeing her since I almost ran into her at Walmart. But then I remembered what Alex told me. He told me to stand up for myself. And that's exactly what I was going to do.

At recess....

As usual, I sit on the benches alone around recess time. But I had my pokeball plus so it wasn't so bad. While I was minding my own business, Cami and a bunch of other students from my class came up to me. "HEY SHY GIRL?! THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY WHEN YOU TRIED TO RUN ME OVER AT WALMART DID YOU?!" I didn't respond. "Hmmmmm NOT TALKING TODAY?!" Still no response from me. "Ok! I see how it is! Maybe this will get you talking!" She starts walking up to me. She was real close. No telling what she was about to do. I've been bullied by Cami for far too long. I couldn't take it anymore.

Before she can do anything, I pushed her away from me. "Hey! No fair! I was going to....." Before she could finish her sentence, I dragged her in the middle of the playground. I pulled her up and gave her a black eye. She was down for the count. My classmates were shocked. One of Cami's friends ran up behind me. But I was too smart for her. I stopped her dead in her tracks causing her to trip and fall head first onto the pavement. Another one of her friends tried to help her get up. Cami pushed her out the way running to me full speed. I grabbed her hand swinging her into the gate, causing her hand to dig deep into an ant pile. "AHHHHH!" She screamed. The two other girls ran at me, but I beaten them up. "No fair! Cami should have won!" One class mate said. "Do you want to be next?!" I asked him balling up my fist. They all ran away from me. Cami and her two friends just laid there. Crying. I realize what I've done. I know it was wrong, but they deserved it. I was told to go to the office as soon as recess ended. Considering what I just did, I knew for a fact I was in a world of trouble.

TBC....