You're going back to school

About 3 weeks when Y/N's leg got better...

Denis POV
"Does it hurt when I touch it?" "No...I think I'm pretty much better." "Great. So tomorrow you will go back to school." "Oh...r-right...s-school..." *phone buzzes* "Oh it's that time again." "Have fun recording." I run out of room.

Y/N POV
I couldn't go back to school. I just can't. No friends, no kindness. School for me is loneliness and hate all around me. I have a few bullies. The worse people on Earth. I can't stand them. I can't stand school. Heck, I'm practically falling math. I can't do another week. Another day. Another second.

My eyes started to get watery. I have almost no happy memories at school. Pre K through 3rd was ok but going on up, things changed. As I flash back to all my memories of school, tears came down like a waterfall.

2 hours later

Denis POV
"Ok...and done." My videos are done for the day. Now I can relax. I go down to the living room and flop on the couch. Ever since the guys left, my house has been pretty quiet and peaceful. Just me, my cat, and Y/N the most quiet person I know. But my house seemed a little too quiet. I've been with Y/N for almost a month now, and I know I would be able to hear the faint sound of some kind of movement from her room. Sure she's quiet, but she's pretty active as well. I didn't hear a sound from up there. I started to get worried. "I should go check on her." I slowly creep up the stairs to Y/N's room. As I got closer, I can hear the faint sound of breathing and wheezing. I opened her room door. I can see that she was wrapped up in her blanket with her head sticking out buried in her pillow. The pillow also seemed to be wet. Could she be crying? "Awwww Y/N? What's wrong?" She seemed surprised to see me. "*sniffs* N-N-Nothing." She responded. "There's clearly something wrong." I lifted her head up to make her look at me. "Denis I.....I c-c-can't go to s-s-school tomorrow." I was confused. "Why? Your leg is better isn't it?" "Yeah it's fine. But...." "But what?" "It's just...You wouldn't understand." "Yeah I won't understand if you don't tell me." "Ok...I'll give it to you straight. School is a living nightmare." "Come on Y/N. It can't be that bad." "Do You Know What It's Like To Have No Friends And All Bullies In School!?!?!?!?" I was surprised. I've never heard her yell like that before. "Honestly I don't know what's it like, but I know where your coming from. School can't always be fun. But you have to go." "I won't survive there Denis!" I look into her scared eyes with sympathy. "Y/N as much as I love you, I can't go against your parents' wishes." "*sighs* Fine..." She gives a weak smile. I could tell it was a fake one, but I'll accept it. "That's the spirit Y/N."

Y/N POV
I had to find a way to miss some more school days. I know it's wrong, but right now my happiness is more important than education. Denis went to his room to take a nice, long nap. The timing couldn't be anymore perfect. I quietly walked downstairs to the kitchen. A single fork laid on the table. I stared at it for a minute. Dark things start coming to mind. "Y/N what are you thinking?! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT?!" I shook those feelings out of my head. I decided to leave the kitchen because of all the sharp items around me. I sat on the couch watching the clock.

Hours later...

I was staring at that clock for hours. Just thinking about my horrible school days. What will tomorrow bring? I started to head upstairs to get ready for bed. I don't know what was going on in my head at the time, but I had the sudden urge to jump off the flight of stairs. When I got to the top, I was about to do so. I would feel much better after it. I might even forget about my school days. When I was getting ready to jump, Denis came behind me. I was already in the air. He ran after me grabbing me before I hit the floor. "D-Denis?! I-I-I was just..." "WTH WERE YOU THINK?!" "I was...." "I ALMOST LOST YOU!" He holds me tight into a hug.

In Denis's room...

Denis POV
I don't know what was going on in this little girl's head, but it must have been awful. What could have made her want to jump off the stairs like that? "Y/N there's clearly something wrong with you. I have the right to know what it is." "I...I don't know w-why I did what I did. Everything's just a blur to me Denis." "Well in my eyes it seemed that you were trying to hurt yourself on purpose." She looked sadly into my eyes. "T-That might....be......t-true." "Why are you doing this? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" "I'm s-s-sorry b-b-but you....you know I don't like school for so many reasons." "Oh....Y/N...? *sighs* Why do you have to be so difficult?"

Sometime later...

I told Y/N to go to her room and think about what she almost did. It's almost been an hour and she never left her room. I should go check on her.

I open her room door slowly. "Y/N? Is everything ok?" I saw her sleeping in her bed. Cutest little thing I've ever seen. I look at the time. 8:00. "Well, it's about that time for bed anyway." Even though she was asleep, I still said goodnight to Y/N as I left her room.

I laid in my bed wide awake. Thinking about Y/N keeps me awake at night. I was thinking about not sending her to school and then switching back. "She'll be ok Denis. She's 13." Y/N will be ok at school. Maybe she was just over reacting.

                                     TBC