Jealousy: Lock

Even though we took the cable car up the mountain, we still have a long way to hike. By the time we get up there we are all hot and sweaty and it is a little after 10. We finally get to the cabin and Josh is waiting for us. "Man I feel like this mountain gets bigger every time I climb it." Chris complains.

"Oh yeah?" Josh laughs, "Feels the same to me."

"Oh come on, you grew up here

"Oh come on, you grew up here. It probably feels like it's shrinking." Chris and Josh hug.

"I guess that's true." Josh chuckles.

Chris raises his phone, "When you gonna install some cell towers up here? I'm getting withdrawals already."

"You got a spare million lying around and I'll fix you right up."

"Funny you should say that... ah I think I left it in my other jacket."

"Oops" Josh shrugs. "Sam, Elena." Josh smiles over to us.

"Hey, Josh." Sam steps forward and hugs him.

When they separate Josh and I hug rather awkwardly, "hi."

The four of us walk up to the foot of the lodge and see Ashley sitting down on the stairs and Matt. "hey gang... you guys get up here okay?" Josh looks between the two of them.

Matt stands, "Coulda done with some bellboys, but hey, can't get everything."

"Yeah," Ashley nods, "it was pretty easy

"Yeah," Ashley nods, "it was pretty easy... a little creepy though... I mean, it's really weird being back here.