Jealousy: Kiss

"What's up party people!" Mike shouts as he walks in with Jessica.

"Hey!" Jess calls out at well

"Hey!" Josh smiles and hugs them as they walk in. "Good to have you guys here."

Everyone gets settled into the living room and Jesse and Mike begin making out,"Oh, my God. That is so gross." Emily rolls her eyes, "Are you trying to swallow his face whole?"

" Emily rolls her eyes, "Are you trying to swallow his face whole?"

"Em..." Matt tries to stop Emily from starting a fight.

"Seriously, can she be any more obvious?" Emily looks over to Jess, "No one wants in on your territory, honey."

I roll my eyes and whisper under my breath, "is that so?"

Emily looks over to me, having heard me, but before she can say anything Jess is walking over to her, "excuse me, did you say something?"

"Oh did you not hear me?" Emily turns back to Jess, "Was your sluttiness too loud?"

"Sounds like someone's bitter she didn't make the cut."

"Yeah, it's all a big cattle call with that dreamboat. Congrats, you're top cow."

"Cuts real deep calling Miss Homecoming a cow."

Matt steps in, "Em, come on..."

"Shut up, Matt..." Emily snaps back at him.

"Stay out of it, you dumb oaf." Jess looks over to Matt.

"HEY!" I step toward Jess, "guys that's enough."

"What?" Jess shrugs, "Emily's the only one who can put him down? No one else can play with her toys?"

"You're such a bitch!" Emily steps toward Jess.

"Whatever, I don't give a crap what you think." Jess turns and, with a lot of sass, walks away.

"At least I can think. 4.0, bitch, honor roll. Suck on that when you're trying to sleep your way into a job."

"Who needs grades when you've got all the natural advantages you can handle?"