Violence

I hear one gun shot, followed by another, and another. When I open my eyes, Chris is shooting at the Psycho. The Psycho shakes his head, "Oh Chris... Oh, Chris, Chris, Chris, Chris."

"What the fuck?!" Chris looks to the Psycho in shock.

"Oh you've heard of blanks before. I mean really?" The Psycho takes off his mask and reveals himself to be Josh.

I gaps loudly, "JOSH?!"

"Hahahahahaha!" Josh laughs, manically.

"Josh!" Sam and Mike rush in and Sam unties me and Mike unties Ashley and Chris.

Josh continues to laugh, "Oh, oh very good! Every one of you! Got my name! And after all you've been through! Good, good-good-good. I mean how does that feel? Right? How does it feel? Do you enjoy feeling terrorized? Humiliated? I mean, panicked? All those emotions that my sisters got to feel once one year ago! Only guess what? They didn't get to laugh it off! No! Nope! No no no! They're gone!"

"I don't know if you noticed this, Josh, but none of us are laughing." Mike gestures around.

"Oh come, come-come-come-come. Why the long faces? Come on! It's good to get the heart racing every now and then, right? And race they did, I mean, every one of you, just pitter-pat, pitter-pat! I hope you appreciated my little phantasmagorical spectacle! I mean, no detail too small! No opportunity missed! It was such a delight to play the puppet master to all of your Pavlovian panic! And all that gore? I mean, gore, there was gore galore!!! Fake bodies... I mean, God that shit was expensive! And no retakes! Nope, nope, nope, only double takes! You should have seen your faces. Hook, line and sinker, for every little stinker!"

"Josh..." Sam sighs, "Your fingerprints were all over this. It was obviously you."

"Oh really? Really really really?"

"You're crying out for help, Josh... Come on, you wanted to get caught, didn't you?"

"Oh sure. I'm totally just crying out for help. "Help me! Oh help me! Help help." Come on!! Come on! It was just for fun! I mean, so you got a little bit of egg on your face, right? Nobody got hurt."

"What are you talking about you ass hat?" Mike shakes his head, "Jessica IS FUCKING DEAD."

"What?"

"Did you hear me?! Jessica is dead, and YOU ARE GONNA FUCKING PAY YOU DICK!!!" Mike hits Josh over the head with the gun, knocking him out cold. Chris and Mike tie Josh's hands behind his back. Once they are done I walk over to Josh and make sure he's still breathing. "What are you doing?"

"Do you want to be a murderer?"

"He's the fucking murderer."

"He's sick and off his meds."

"Clearly," Chris scoffs.

"Are you sure Jessica's dead?" I look up to Mike. "what happened?"

"We were at the cabin and something pulled her out the window." Mike tries to calm down.

"Does that sound like something Josh could or would do?"

"After all this, I don't know? I thought I knew this guy but I guess not."

"What happened after that?"

Mike takes a deep breath, "I followed her and him to the mines and the elevator she was in fell. He put her in there, he killed her."

I shake my head, "She could still be alive. People have survived a lot worse. When Emily and Matt get back we will find the mines you're talking about on a map and will tell the rescue team when they get here."