Loyalty

When I wake up I am in the shed outside the Washington Lodge. I don't know why or how, I am. I'm even tried to a chair, the ropes aren't too tight, but tight enough so I can't get out of them. As I look around I hear Chris calling out from outside the shed, "Ashley! Elena!"

I call out to him, "Chris! In here!"

"Elena." Chris walks in and rushes over to me, getting my untied, "What happened, do you know where Ashley is?"

"I got attacked in the kitchen. I have no idea where Ashley is." As I stand Chris and I hear something that sounds like crying, "Ashley?"

"Elena?"

"Ash, we're here."

"Please... help me...!"

"We're comin, Ash. Just keep talking. What happened?"

"He tied me up... I can't move."

"Ashley, we're gonna get you out of this, don't worry."

"I'm really scared."

"I know sweetie, it's okay.

"Hurry, please!! Oh, God. You have to get me out of here before he comes back!" As Chris and I look around to see if we can find anywhere Ashley would be, a light turns on in the next room, revealing Ashley and Josh tied up in chains on a wall. "Elena...? Chris...? Are you there?"

"Hello," We hear a new voice over the speakers. The voice sounds very auto tuned and messed with, "And thank you all for joining me."

"Josh!" Oh, my God, Josh wake up!"

"Huh..? What...? What is this?" Josh starts to come to. 

Chris tries to open the door to the room to get to the two of them, but can't. As he pulls on the door the psycho speaks again, "Tonight we're going to conduct a little experiment. A sort of test."

"Ashley, what the hell is going on?"Josh looks over to Ashley.

"I don't know." Ashley shakes her head, "I don't know, I don't know...!"

"Now for this experiment, we'll need the cooperation of our two test subjects... Joshua and Ashley..." The psycho chuckles.

I place my hands over my mouth then I see the saw blade set up between the two of them, "Oh, my God."

"But we're going to need more than one brave participant to help decide... Which subject will live, and which will die."

Josh and Ashley start to try and get out of his chains, "Oh no! My God, oh, my God! Oh God, Chris! Get us out of here!" Ashley screams.

"No! You can't do this! Let me down from here you maniac!" Josh shouts along with her.

"Please. Please, please, everyone calm down. It's all very simple." The psycho states, "Christopher, you will find a lever placed directly in front of you. All you have to do... is choose who you will save!"

"Oh no.. Please!" Ashley begs. "This can't be happening...! Oh God oh God oh God...! This isn't right..."

"Shit... shit... no!" Josh shakes his head, "Okay.. okay... okay, this is gonna be okay..."

"Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, oh crap." Chris puts his fingers on the back of his head.

"Dude... buddy... Let's just think about this for a minute..."

"Oh, my God." Ashley cries, "CHRIS! You can't let me die!"

Chris moves in front of the lever and shakes his head, "Ashley, I'll get you out of this I won't let you die!"