Psychosis: DollHouse

Once Ashley and I manage to stop crying for a moment we head back to lodge with Chris, while Emily and Matt go get help. Once we are back in the cabin Ashley and I huddle on the couch crying. Ashley is a little more hysterical then I am, but that is expected and perfectly reasonable. I look up to Chris as I start to calm down and Chris is coming down the stairs, having gone to look for Sam, "was she up there?"

"I don't know." Chris shakes his head, "I didn't see her. She must have come down here."

"We haven't seen her either." I try to stand but Ashley clings to me. "Ash, we gotta look for Sam. Come on."

Ashley nods and the two of us get up. When we start to walk around she separates from me. Until a candle we pass lights on it's own. "Ahh! Did that just happen?"

"I... I don't know." I shake my head, not able to believe what I'm seeing.

"Dammit!" Chris shouts, "What is going on around here?"

The three of us walk around and I head into the home theater. Seeing a video of Josh dying on the screen, "Chris..."

Chris and Ashley walk in, "What?" Chris looks up to the screen in shock, while Ashley can't watch it.

Ashley grips Chris' hand, "Chris, I just want to say... what happened back there in the shed... I know how hard that was... Josh was your friend..."

"Ashley, stop..."

"No, I want to say... I mean thank you... thank you for saving my life..."

Chris takes a deep breath, "Ash.., what was I gonna do? I... I couldn't let anything happen to you... I couldn't..."

Ashley looks over to me, "And Elena, I'm so sorry. I know that you and Josh were getting really close..."

I glance around and clear my throat, "We need to find Sam. That's what we're doing now."

Ashley nods and the three of us exit theater, the door slamming behind us. Ashley yelps, "What the heck!" Ashley tries to open the door to the guest room. The door only opens slightly, but then closes.

"This is so eff-ed up!" Chris shouts.

"Chris I think we're at the point you can say it's fucked up. This is FUCKED up." As I look over to Chris, the door to the hallway opens itself, causing Ashley to scream.

As Ashley and I walk a few feet ahead of Chris I see something down the hall. Ashley must have seen it too, "Wait a minute," she grips my forearm, "Did you see that?"

"Uh... did I see what?" Chris walks up behind us."

"That, Chris, that." Ashley points down the hall.

"What 'that' was that?"

I sigh, "It was some see through..."
"Like a ghost." Ashley nods.

"Oh boy." Chris signs.

"We're serious, Why don't you believe us!?" Ashley begins to get worked up again, "We said we saw it, doesn't that count for anything?"

"We've been through Hell tonight. Okay? Your minds are fried. My mind is fried. I don't even trust what I've been seeing."

"I don't know..." I shake my head, "We saw something Chris..."

"Guys, it's okay. You're just... we're all... kind of out of our heads right now. I mean we just need to pull it together, okay?"

"Chris..." Ashley whines.

"Let's just... let's just keep our heads."

We stop at the basement door, "Are we going crazy down here?"