Seventeen 十七 십칠

2018.11.21, Wednesday
0742hours

Towel hanging around his shoulders, Yoongi walks out to the dining room, "Where's Y/N?"

"She isn't in your room?" Hoseok asks back.

"I just came from there."

"Did she leave already?" Hoseok looks to the door, "Oh her shoes are gone,"

The speed with which he calls upon when he goes out the door after surprises the boys. There are not many people that Yoongi will willingly expend this much energy on. It is in this moment that they realise that Yoongi cares for you more than he lets on. You mean a lot to him.

"Y/N!" his voice booms across the space between the both of you.

"Woah, easy there boy, don't puke your guts out after your shower and waste the food I painstakingly made."

"It was a frozen pack, you just needed to dump it into a pot."

"Okay, you got me there."

You look expectantly at him, wondering why he chased after you.

"Why'd you leave?"

"Because, I want to go home and sleep?"

"So why don't you sleep here? You can't seem to sleep at home anyway. Sleep here with me."

You raise your eyebrows at the unintended double meaning but before you can protest, he grabs your wrist and pulls you towards the house.

"Yoongi, just let me go home please?" you yank your arm back as hard as you can, shocking Yoongi at your strength, that you managed to not only stop him, but to pull him back.

The both of you have a staredown and he realises that you're not backing down. He lets go of your wrist and you turn around to go home. Suddenly the things around gets flipped upside down before being blocked. By the time you realise that he has flipped onto his shoulder, you're almost through the door.

He kicks off your shoes and walks in, as you kick and shout at the top of your lungs

"What the fuck do you think you're doing Min Yoongi!! You better put me down right this instant or I'll kick your fucking balls off. ISTG. For fuck's sake, do not motherfucking manhandle me, you little piece of ass wipe. I'll bitch slap that pretty face to high heaven or down to the depths of hell."

The six boys stare wide-eyed at the commotion, especially at the female form on Yoongi's shoulder, screaming curses at him.

"You better leave me some food, or I'm gonna whoop your asses." he only says, as he marches past them with your screaming form on his shoulder, unfazed by your cursing.

Once he reaches his room, he throws your thrashing form onto the bed. Sensing that you're about to bolt, not caring if he's in your way (you'd hurt him if you have to), he jumps onto you, trapping you between him and the bed. You thrash about harder, trying to throw him off, so he grabs your wrist, putting his weight onto them, as he straddles your thighs, not allowing you to gain any traction against him.

You glare at him, unable to move much, your lips pressed together into a hard line. As if daring him to do his worse. Cocking his head to the side, he contemplates so. At this point, in his bleary state, all he sees are your lips and how soft they look.

He suddenly feels a pressure against his balls, and his eyes twinkle even if his expression stays the same arrogant look.

"You better think twice about any funny business Min Yoongi. Get off of me before I knee you in the balls, you can kiss Father's day goodbye."

"I'm not even thinking anything. But fine, will you just stay then? I know you're bone tired and you have trouble falling asleep at your place. Just stay here, to sleep off the fatigue. I feel guilty that you stayed up the entire night taking care of me. And then you cooked to feed us. I can't let you go home just like that. Not when I know you feel better with people around you."

Your stance softens at his attempt to take care of you, trying to pay you back in a way, for your kind deed with another kind deed. In all honesty, you were exhausted from everything, but the final nail in the coffin was how he understood you.

"Fine, now get off." you finally relent.

Wordlessly, he rummages through his clothes and comes up with leggings and a huge hoodie that just about covers your butt. You take a quick shower, letting the water run over your skin before changing into the clothes he passed to you.

"I'm hungry, gonna go eat your food," you walk out, and drape your own clothes on a chair on the way.

"Of all people, you." he sighs heavily and trails behind out to the dining room, shaking his head.