Thirty Two B 三十二乙 삼십이나

2020.02.22, Saturday
0925hours

"Stop thinking that. I know who you are. I don't need you to define how I feel. My feelings are my own, I know how I feel. Especially towards you. You put all these labels on yourself and then you think that that is how people perceive you. But you have no idea how much I love you and for long. I see you. I. See. You. I know who are you. You are this person who is loving, and caring, and generous, protective and kind. You are strong, in your own way. You have such perception of the world, that you understand the very worst in humanity but you still see the beauty in it. I know that it's hard. Hard to believe what I'm saying.

Before I met you I was lost. All the pressure was pressing down on me, I didn't know if what I was doing was worth it anymore. I started out as a boy who wanted to make music and to be heard, to offer comfort to people. Before I met you I felt like I had sacrificed too much. But you helped me to see the balance that I could have in my life. You gave me purpose outside of my work. You calmed me, you helped me organise my thoughts, you talked me through things. You taught me so much, showed me so much. You gave me hope and direction and it made me stronger when I'm with you to push myself in my work. I hit a block, I feel overwhelm, I feel suffocated, and I find you, I see you, I hold you, and I feel grounded. It made me feel like I can do this. That I can work, and touch people with my words and music, and still have me, I can still be me. You gave me space and privacy, respecting those parts of me.

I am so thankful for you, thankful that you let me in, that you stayed in my life and I know it is too much to ask, but let me love you.

I know that it will be hard for us. I'm... I'm not an easy person to be with. On top of that, my work takes me away a lot. I don't know how to reassure you, but I'm here. I'm here for you. I love you. I really love you. Whatever was it that I said that other day, it was only half the conversation I had going in my head. Then you just up and jumped when the words hurt you too much. And that was my fault. I should have considered how hurt you would get. I neglected that, because I was too angry to. But Y/N, this is what I want to say to you. You see this as a flaw, this incident, this thing you had with him.

But all the basis of who you are, just got amplified. Your empathy, your sympathetic side, your understanding. You know even more now, what is it that you want. You know how to protect yourself now and you know how much you can take, how strong you are. Open up to me, let me into your heart beyond your walls.Y/N please, believe me. I love you. I know your baggage. You will take a long time to trust someone. But I'm here and I love you. I really am."

You sit there stunned, too much information to process as you listen to Yoongi. It takes you awhile to say something back to him, but he patiently waits for you.

"Yoongi... I... I love you too."