Thirty Two C 三十二丙 삼십이다

2020.02.22, Saturday
0925hours

"Yoongi... I... I love you too. But... even if I can get past what you said the last time, get past myself, you deserve so much more than me. You deserve someone who is strong, and gentle and beautiful. You deserve someone who is pure and patient. I am not any of those things..."

"So you don't think that I deserve someone that I love? You don't deserve someone who loves you?"

"I..."

"Trust me. Have faith in me, please. I love you. I don't care how many times I have to say it in this lifetime for you to believe. I'll say it again and again and again. I love you. I love you. I love you."

You are about to say yes but your fear consumes you

"I'm scared Yoonz."

"What are you afraid of...?"

"That once I love you, once I am in too deep, you will leave me."

"We cannot predict the future, maybe you'll be the one leaving me. I'm not a good person either."

"Yoonz stop it. You've been there for me when I needed it most, without even understanding why I was so broken. You had some sort of blind faith and belief in me. How can you say that you're not a good person?"

Yoongi leans forward and puts his forehead to yours, laughing in his exasperation

"If you can see the good in me, and the worst in me and still love me, why can't I do the same towards you? Why can't you do it for yourself? If you can't love yourself yet, I'll love you enough until you can."

"I would do the same for you." you sigh as the words come out before you could stop them.

Yoongi pulls back to look you in your eyes, a look of confusion comes over his face. Even you are bewildered by your sudden bravery. It is feelings that you have had for him long before you realise that you love him. It is something that you would have have done for him even as a friend. But, the words carry so much more weight now that you know that you love him.

"What do you mean?" he cautiously asks, unsure of what you mean.

"I'll love you enough until you can love yourself too."

You give him a small smile.

"Does that mean...?" he narrows his eyes with his question. He needs absolute confirmation.

"Yes, I'll be with you Yoonz. I love you. So please... stay by my side. Don't hurt me."

Yoongi closes his eyes and as he sighs in relief, leans his forehead once again on yours.

"Thank god..."

The both of you sit in each others' embrace, relishing the moments, for it is moments like this that the both of you love the most. Comfort, warmth, a sense of security and now, love. The both of you loved each other before, but it was an apprehensive love, an unknown force. Now it's free and without restraint, these moments, and the ones to come, in times when either of you need solace, a safe haven without judgement, you know that you have this.

You have each other.