Thirty 三十一 삼십일

2020.02.22, Saturday
0903hours

Warm... soft... you don't want to wake up. Whatever you're hugging is absolutely huggable and cuddly, so you pull it closer to you and hook your leg over it.

It is only when it grunts and moves that you rudely awaken and your eyes spring open. A mop of dark red hair in front of you move and then it's Yoongi's face in pain, in your field of vision.

"What did I ever do to... you...? That you... have to kick... me in the balls...?"

"What...? How...?"

Your eyes maybe wide open but your brain is still booting up.

"First you assault me in your sleep, back hugging me, then now you kick me. In the frigging balls. Woman... what did I ever do to you?"

"Well, you touched me first. What the hell do you mean I assaulted you?? I didn't do anything!"

"Check the amount of space you have on the bed. You reached over to me."

You did as he said and true enough. You have basically cornered Yoongi to almost just a quarter of the bed. Your face turns red in your embarrassment.

"Well, why didn't you just push me off?"

"I would have fallen off the bed, sweetie. Besides, why would I? I love you."

"Stop saying that." you grumbled and got off the bed trying to get out of this uncomfortable situation.

-He deserves the kick in the balls for the amount of annoyance he's caused you so far-

Yoongi jumps off the bed and rushes to you to back hug you from leaving.

"Why?" he questions

"You don't love me. You may think you do, but it's all these acts of intimacy that's clouding your judgement. You don't love me, not really."

"Is this about what I said? The last time we were at the cafe?"

You struggle to get out of his hold, "Let me go Yoonz."

At his pet name from you, he lets go, "So I'm Yoonz to you again?"

You freeze at your slip up, knowing that it will be something that will fuel... whatever he is thinking.

Suddenly you notice that he's holding his shoulder and trying not to wince.

"What's wrong with your shoulder?"

He immediately straightens and pretends nothing is wrong. You walk over to him and hit him lightly on the shoulder which causes him to hiss in pain.

"Show me." you cross your arms and demand

"Show you what?"

"Your shoulder. Unbutton your shirt"

He walks to the bed nonchalantly and you follow. He unbuttons the top few buttons, just enough to reveal his bare shoulder with a nasty bruise on it.

"Jesus christ! When did you get this? Why did you still carry me yesterday? Why didn't you say anything?" you nag at him as you move to get the medicine for him.

"I got it when Seo Eun... anyway, I went to the doctor and he said there's nothing serious, just don't aggravate it."

"And you think carrying me was not aggravating it, you think allowing me to hit you on your injured shoulder is nothing. I'm calling Jin to come get you once I'm done here."

"I heard everything from Mina. About you and Seo Eun. You're dropping charges against him."

"I am," you give him the most straightforward answer.

Silence fills the air with all the words unsaid. Not that they really needed to be said. He understood why you did what you did.

"You know, if you wanted to see me naked, you could have just asked last night." he smirks at you when he felt you pulling his shirt up.

"I'm calling Jin." you say with a roll of your eyes

"It wouldn't matter. I won't leave."

"If you're not leaving, I'm leaving."

"Hey I can stay here the whole day, waiting for you. You have to come back here eventually."

"You do whatever you want. I'm staying at the cafe."

"Alright then, I'll just follow you and make a ruckus... and put the spotlight on you... and..." he lets his sentence trail off as he cockily leans his head back to look at you.

"You hate doing that. So why are you doing it to me?"

"Why won't you talk to me?"

"There is nothing to say."

"There is so much to say."

"No there isn't, you said everything you needed to the last time. I heard everything I needed to hear." you move to get out of the bedroom.

Just as you reach the door, Yoongi steps in front of you, stopping you from leaving.

"If there's nothing for me to say that you want to hear..."

He suddenly grabs you and pull you in closer to him. You almost lose your balance if you hadn't reacted and steadied yourself by placing your hands on his shoulders. He runs his hand up your back and cups your neck.

"Then maybe this will change your mind."