Twenty Two 二十二 이십이

2019.11.03, Sunday (KST)
0204KST / 1704GMT

Yoonz: Y/N please text me or something...

Yoonz: Let me know you're okay

2019.11.05, Monday (KST)
0611KST / 2111GMT

Yoonz: Please please please just...

Yoonz: Take care of yourself...

2019.11.05, Monday (KST)
0825KST / 2325GMT

You: Jimin...

Jimin: Noona?
How have you been?

Jimin: Thanks for
the birthday wishes!

You: I'm good, I'm just
not feeling well
but I'm on the mend.

You: No worries
Jiminie~ ^_^

You: Do you guys
have schedules today?

Jimin: Take care
noona!

Jimin: Yea, but it's
in the afternoon

You: I see...

You: I need a favour...

You: Remember that
sketchbook I
left behind...?

You: Can you help
Yoongi to find it
by accident?

You: It's in his T-shirt drawer

Jimin: Noona...
it'll break him,
are you sure?

You: I'm sorry to do
this to you

You: It's not fair...

You: But Jimin...
Yoongi... 
he...
please just do
this for me

Jimin: Okay...

You: Thank you...

You: Please help me to
take care of him

You: Thank you Jimin...

You: Goodbye...

"Hyung, can I borrow a t-shirt from you?" Jimin shouts out to Yoongi as he enters his room

"Yah, get your own shirts. Why are you always borrowing from me?"

"There's one that fits my style today, please?"

"Fine, go ahead and find it yourself." with a roll of his eyes, he goes back to staring at his phone, willing you to text him. It has been days since you last texted him back, despite you having been online and read all his messages. You have also pointedly ignored his calls.

"How is Y/N noona?" Jimin's question is quiet and cautious as he eyes Yoongi as he stares down his phone.

"She's fine..."

Jimin catches the frustration laced in his tone but he has to follow through with the plan.

"Oh? What's this?"

Yoongi raises his head and he sees your sketchbook in Jimin's hands.

"That must be Y/N's. Weird, why is it in the drawer...?"

"The note says open."

Yoongi shrugs and flips it open, the first page surprising him. It was a sketch of him as he was sleeping. It must have been one of the nights when you couldn't sleep.

He continues to flip through the sketchbook and there are pages upon pages of sketches.

Jimin recognising that this was a private moment as Yoongi flipped through the leatherbound sketchbook and quietly leaves.

The pages are filled not only with drawings and sketches. They're filled with memories. Pages and pages of it.

At the cafe, when he's immersed in the music playing from his headphones...

...Backview of the rapline working on a track...

...Namjoon's goofy smile..

...Tae and Jungkook gaming...

...Hoseok's radiant heart shaped smile...

...Jimin's big laugh where his eyes turn into crescents...

...Jin's shocked face...

...Tae, Jimin and Jungkook in the studio...

...NamJoon when he's concentrating with his chin protruding out...

...Jin doing his ultra flexible stretches...

...Jimin's pout...

...Jungkook's big smile that crinkles his eyes...

...Tae's expressive dancing to Ddaeng, even his shoes are drawn midair...

...All of them eating together...

...Each of them in their BT21 character onesies...

.Yoongi's gummy smile...

...Yoongi biting his nails...

...Yoongi on the piano...

...All of them on stage receiving their daesang, tears in their eyes...

So, so many. No wonder your hand hurts so much. You've drawn so much of their little moments that happened. Each of them a precious memory that you had known Yoongi would want to keep.

You made it into something physical and tangible. He continues flipping through and it almost brings tears into his eyes, just touched by this precious gift you gave him. The tears are about to fall over as he keeps flipping the pages. Until his eyes land on the letter stuffed in between the pages.

That's when the knot in his stomach tightens.

He recognises that this gift from you is a grand gesture, and usually grand gestures signifies something... big. He has a feeling that it's not a good thing.

And it is for this reason, this sickening feeling in him, Yoongi is afraid of reading the letter. He senses that the relationship, whatever it is, with Y/N will change drastically once he reads it.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

A/n: am currently in Hong Kong and I'm just about surviving watching the concert yesterday holy crap. The boys are so super hyper yesterday good Lord!!!

Hope you guys enjoy this update! ^_^