1

Zahir in the media..

Zahir Maurice Brown:

"Z-Za I'm so sorry I-I thought you were in Miami on business?" A nervous April spoke, I was trying to wrap my mind around what had just walked in on. "Za baby say som-"

"I don't want anything here except my cars." I spoke up I had refused to let myself cry at the sight of my best friend fucking my wife in my bed.

"Za man look it just happened." Odell said quickly getting up from the bed.

"Nah man, it's all good." I chuckled backing out of the room.

Let go and let god..

let go and let god..

let go and let god..

My dad's words repeated in my head over and over as I restrained myself from flipping the fuck out. My dad would kill me if he knew I had slapped her or even merely thought about calling her out of her name.

I wouldn't disappoint. I wouldn't let this get the best of me. My mom? she'd kill her, she gave her this talk the night of our wedding. My mom seen right through her, maybe I should have listened.

Zahir that Bitch is a whore I don't like her, you can marry her but when you visiting us? She need to get a hotel room I'll he'll the lil bitch

those were my mom's words exactly when I first announced I was marrying April. My dad didn't have much to say, just to watch my back and remain humble.

"Za! You're just gonna leave me?!" April shouted at me grabbing a hold of my hand before I could enter my garage I had just had renovated from a 45 car garage to 100 car garage. I loved cars, cars were a very important part of my life.

"April sweet heart, I don't think I can even look past this." I said reasoning with her.

"B-But pooh bear..." She had pouted and I grew disgusted of her. She could no longer call me that, not when another man was all up in her minutes ago.

I just simply walked away to keep myself from going off on her. I just let out a deep breath that relaxed my body slightly before I continued my way into the garage. The first car I seen was my limited edition gold flying car. "Zahir!" She shouted to the top of her lungs before I could even get into the car.

"What April?!" I shouted getting irritated with her presence, I didn't want to be in it what so ever and she kept hindering me from running from my feelings, I was well aware but I had to get far away I didn't want to deal with them right now.

"Baby don't leave I'm sorry, he meant nothing!" She pleaded, I shook my head chuckling in disbelief.

"I don't make you clean, you've never cooked, I keep you a year or more ahead in the fashion shit, all of my wealth, everything! I shared it with you, I loved you! I respected you! I-I saved you..." I said coming to the realization of who I fell in love with. "Keep it all, if you so much as touch any car parked in either garages or in that driveway? I'm telling my mom, get yo own car." I said and I made sure I was stern so that she knew I was serious, she knew I didn't play about my cars. I was serious if she touched any care, I wouldn't hesitate to tell my mom on her.