13

Omniscient:

"It's too much going on in California that's why I don't come to this state. " Trinity said as her and April entered the hospital. Trinity was going to save her daughter pro-bono, only thing is the child wasn't stable enough to be transferred to Trinity's hospital so Trinity had to get privleges and perform the surgery here, she had one problem.

"Dr.Grace hi I'm Ray Bradbury I'm a resident here I'm a fannof yours I applied to your hospital for my internship but I was rejected-"

"Bradbury back to rounds now. " Dr.Monroe said sternly and the intern backed away from Trinity. Dr.Monroe hated Trinity, she always had. Trinity was always naturally better than Monroe and she never tried to out do her purposely ever. Dr.Monroe felt like Trinity stops her life, she should've been the one to be best friends with Chris and Bey, she should've been the one to make Jamie settle down, she was the one that was supposed to be with Kehlani right now, she was supposed to be the one with the cure to cancer, she was supposed to have that life.

She was jealous of Trinity, why? Trinity had Chris and Beyonce who were the richest couple in the world, they shared their success with their friends. Bey and Chris bought over 100 shut down hospitals and clings all across the world, fixed them up and gave them to Trinity. They made sure she had all the resources to find the cure to cancer, Trinity ran all of Brown Hospitals. She was worth 800 billion because of the two, while Chris and Kehlani were great business partners, Kehlani was Chris' head designer for his cars. Chris and Bey bought all of her tattoo shops and gyms and made her one of the major faces of the polo-black pyramid brand. Kehlani was also a producer at Brown records, she wrote a lot of music for Brown records artist and she was a platinum artist herself. She left her label and signed an indefinite contract with Brown Records and she was one of Chris and Bey's top artist. Kehlani was worth 100 billion herself. Making Kehlani and Trinity the third richest couple in the world.

Chris and Bey went onto making Brown Productions and Brown Network, Brown Network surpassed BET, FOX, OWN and many more networks as the most viewed network in not only the United States but in 30 other countries as well. They made Onika the face of Brown Network, she was now the highest paid talk show host and actress, the people loved Onika, she was producing multiple shows on Brown Network and still considered the highest paid female rapper even though she hasn't dropped any music in years. She was 52 and satisfied with how she's expanded her career. She was worth 500 billion, Trey ran Brown Productions, and Brown Records he also was the highest paid NBA team owner he owned the Los Angeles Clippers making him 300 billion dollars important. Leaving them at the 4th richest couple in the world.

August decided to go back to school, he learned the business aspect of the industry. He started managing A class celebrities, he even manages all of his friends and his wife. He was the CEO of Brown Talent Agency and also the highest paid talent agent in the world, he managed artist like Justin Bieber, Normani, actors like Michael Early and Gabrielle Union, athletes like Odell Beckham and Lebron James. He was worth 85 billion, while Rihanna was the face of the Brown fashion she ran all of the Brown clothing stores, she was head designer for Brown Fashion and she sold her Fenty makeup online and in Brown Clothing stores only. She was the reason their fashion aspect went far, she was solely responsible for the Brown fashion being the biggest thing in over 50 countries. She was worth 820 billion dollars making her and August the second richest couple in the world.

Jamie was the master mind with TV shows and writing music, he was also one of the best film makers in the world. He was responsible for producing shows that made people love tuning into Brown Network at all times of the day, he was also signed to Brown Records just like all of his other friends he was work 250 billion dollars. Michelle decided to stop doing music and focus on acting which she did well in. She was one of the highest paid actresses because of all the roles she play on multiple shows on Brown Network, she was also head of A&R for Brown Records, Chris and Bey bought Michelle her first night club and it was known as Brown's Night Club, her first night due to the name she made 30 million her first night making Chris and Bey buy 50 more clubs and placed Michelle in charge of them making her worth 300 billion dollars.