46

Lance Collins

Lance Collins

Zade Ashley Brown

Zade Ashley Brown

Lance Collins:

"Bria?" I said before I got out the limo.

"Yes boo?" She said reverting her attention to me.

"I'm really sorry my brother did those terrible things to you, you are a gorgeous woman and deserve better than that." I say

"Awww thank you boo, you are truly a sweetheart." She replied I kissed Zade on her cheek before I got out the limo and I took a deep breath before I made my way down the driveway and up the steps onto my porch. My brother's car was parked in the driveway and my heart was racing, I had that bad feeling in my stomach and I didn't know if I had to throw up or take a shit.

I opened the door and made my way in the house closing it silently behind me. Maybe if I could make it to my room without being heard he wouldn't even suspect me being here.

I spoke too soon, he came from the kitchen with a half empty Hennessy bottle in his hand. He started laughing, by the way he was struggling to keep himself up I knew he was drunk. "You turned yo back on me today!" He shouted making me jump. "Who protected you when pops was beating your ass?! Huh?!" He shouted throwing the Hennessy bottle, when it hit the wall it shattered. "You gone stop seeing that bitch." He gritted pointing at me.

"Watch yo mouth when you talking about my girl straight up." I said

"Oh you got balls now? You think you tough?" He asked with this crazy smile on his face.

"Man where's ma?" I asked changing the subject

"Out being a crack whore, the only fuckin thing she knows how to do."

"Stop talkin about ma like that bruh, why don't you get her some help?" I asked

"Bitch ain't my problem." He replied shrugging, I shook my head. I started going up the steps hoping he wouldn't try to fight me, I really wish I was stronger than him. "If I find out you still seeing that girl I'mma fuck you up, and then I'mma fuck her up." He said, I completely ignored him and finished my journey up the steps. My phone vibrated in my hoodie pocket, I grabbed it from.my pocket knowing it was Zade texting me, I only talk to her.