33

Bria Neverson:

"I just want to thank everybody for coming out to celebrate Brown Incorporation's 15th anniversary." Uncle Chris announced. I sat in the crowd watching Savin, he stood there emotionless. He looked so good in a suit, Julius and Lotto was standing next to him keeping my parents, Uncle Aug, Jamie, and Chris safe, along with Auntie Bey, Trin, Rih, and Lani. There were other security guards but they wasn't important enough for me to remember their names.

Morgan and I been out here for 3 months now and I've been consistently seeing Savin. Growing closer and closer, it was like no other guy mattered to me. I didn't like what was happening but I couldn't help it. I was supposed to be back home by now but I couldn't leave him, at least not right now.

"As you all know, I will be retiring in about a year and I will be passing things down to the smart kids we have raised to be adults. For right now though, I just wanna thank everybody for the support and the love. Everybody enjoy yourselves we all earned it. And Happy birthday to my gorgeous, talented and hilarious niece Brielle Grace Bishop!" Uncle Chris said and everybody started clapping.

I looked at my parents who looked so happy together. I adored my parents because when we had nothing but love? We made the bad times great.

"Daddy I can't see." I say

"Duh dumb dumb daddy didn't pay the light bill." He replied making me giggle.

"So you should really be calling yourself the dumb dumb, dumb dumb." My mom butted in as she lit a candle sitting in the middle of the table.

"Now y'all know my old ass can't see at night how the hell I'mma see in the dark? Y'all.love making me wanna beat ass.." grandma April said coming out the room switching the flashlight back and forth between all of our faces.

"Maaaaa stop.." my mom whined

"No you married the dummy who didn't pay the light bill." She said making me and my mom laugh.

"And you gave birth to him." My mom replied

"Okay you went and had a baby with him.." Grandma April said back making all of us laugh. "Gone ahead and crack open them lunchables."

I smiled, chuckling at the moment that replayed in my head. We ain't have much but we always had each other, and I was okay with that. It felt good to be around my family again. I be gone for so long and I forget how whole this makes me feel. Sometimes I wanna move back and other times I enjoy my life in London. It feels good to be somewhere where they don't know that you're the daughter of Trey Songz and Nicki Minaj, or that your uncle is Chris brown and your aunt is beyonce. Or you have an Aunt that cured cancer and is making medical history, I could go on and on. I'm proud of them for making history but sometimes the fame is too much and I have to step back.

I'll do model work for Uncle Chris, like the black pyramid and Polo merger, or just simply the black pyramid shit. When I want out though? I want out and people in America don't know how to act when they see celebrities not saying that the UK is any different they just don't know that I'm associated with my family. They think I'm regular old Bria.

Uncle Chris did his toast and everybody started their socializing.

Big baby: You look great..it's so hard to keep my eyes to myself. (9:28 PM)

It's not meant for you to take your eyes off of me baby. (9:29 PM)

Zahir Maurice Brown:

"How you doing?" I asked Savin as I stood next to him.

"Good sir." He replied, he was so serious all the time. I knew he probably only acted that way to keep things professional but he was dating Bria now. Anybody who can make Bria settle down deserved millions of dollars. I thought I would never see the day.

"Go ahead and take Bria and you guys can get out of here." I said and he nodded. "Oh and Savin?"

"Yes sir?" He said turning to look at me.

"If you ever need to uh leave and go to another country let me know. I Amy have a decent check for you, something you could live off of for the rest of your life, okay?"

"Yes sir." He replied before he continued his journey through the crowd to get to Bria.

"Sir you okay?" Lotto asked

"I'm fine, go get Brielle please." I instructed him and he nodded walking off. Not only was today Brown Inc. 15 year anniversary it was my baby birthday. She was now 19 and her mental health was back to normal, she had a hard year, we had a hard year but we made it through and I just wanna make it further.

I know I can trust her, I know she got me if don't nobody else got me. She's just everything I could ask for in a woman.

"Hey boo what's wrong?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"Everybody!" I shouted, the banquet hall got quiet and all attention was on me. I kneeled down on one knee, and she gasped and her eyes grew wide. "I wanna start by saying happy birthday baby, just last week we were celebrating one year together. I always said that I wanted to marry someone like my mom. A woman that would hold me and never judge me, pick me up even when I didn't wanna be picked up, a woman who loved me so unconditionally with a little bit of craziness that would keep me on my game. You are all that and more, the list is long and I could go on and on all night. I'm in love with you, I was always in love with you we have the perfect love story honestly. I'm marrying the girl I grew up with, who knows me inside and out, who knows when I'm sad or happy, who knows my triggers and how to press my buttons. I just want to protect you, and love you all the time. You just know things about me nobody else does, I know we're young but I'm sure that you are what I want for the rest of my life. Brielle, will you marry me?"

"Y-yes..." She said trying to fight back the tears.

"Zaria's water just broke!" I heard Julius shout.

~~~~~~~~~