15

Brielle Grace Bishop:

"I know." Zade said as I busted out laughing.

"Bitch you did not tell that lil boy you was gay. " I said in disbelief

"Uhm bitch yes I did, my daddy said we don't love these niggas unless they can pay your bills. Plus the nigga wasn't even cute. "She replied making me laugh, Zade was a mini Zaria and Zaria was a mini auntie bey. Zaria and I were best friends and since Zade, Riley,and Bella were born on the same day they were practically triplets, we were considered what my mom and my uncles called best bitches Junior because our moms called each other best bitches. We were very similar to them too, we had our groupchat as well.

I had started hearing a weird noise and Zade stopped laughing. "Damn bitch how you break a half a million dollar car?" She said playfully as I pulled over, she stayed making me laugh . She was almost as funny as my dad, and my dad is hilarious.

"I'm not about to start with you and this blaming me for breaking shit." we both got out the car and while Zade dialed a number putting the phone up to her ear, I seen we had a flat tire. Great, I had to change a tired right after I drop my boyfriend off. This couldn't have happened while he was in the car? Before I could make my next move I felt 2 arms wrap around me from behind. "What the fuck!" I shouted squirming trying to break free.

"Let her go big bald ass bitch!" Zade yelled.

"Zade no! go get help!" The guy had a pretty tight grip around me but I didn't stop kicking while being dragged across the street, he put his hand up waving it the moment Zade tried to chase after us. A car came flying out of no where, "Zade!" I cried out as the car unapolegitaclly hit her and her body flew and she was feet away laying face down in the middle of the street."You fuckin bitch! Get off of me!" I tried so hard to fight, I was thrown into a van and the moment I looked up. I saw Deon, Wesley, Travis, Andy, and Kaden the starting line up for my high school basketball team.

"You got a smart ass mouth let's put it to use I wish you had yo fine ass best friend, but you'll work for all of us." Deon said. "And when I'm done you can tell your little boyfriend I said fuck off. " This dark chuckle he did scared me, I knew what was coming next, and I wasn't about to give them me without a fight.

"Kaden hold her down man while I get her pants off." Wesley said and I kicked Deon in the face making him groan out in pain. I crawled over to the door trying to grab the handle but the door was opened by someone else revealing Zade in the arms of Keith, one of Zaria's exes. She broke his heart when we were 15 and he swore that she was a bitch who was gone feel him. He punched me in my face as hard as he could and the next thing I remembered was my clothes being ripped off before my eyelids closed and I blacked out.

Present day...

"Brielle, if you can hear me baby..." Zahir's voice cracked and I wanted to hug him but I couldn't move and I couldn't wake myself up, why? "I just need you to wake up and tell me who did this to you." His hand gripping mine he only cried harder. "I just want you to know that I love you, I love you so much and when you wake up I'll never leave hour side. I'm sorry this happened to you, I promise you have no reason to be insecure it wasn't your fault and I still think you're the most gorgeous woman walking this earth. I'm here Bri, I won't slip up and let anybody else hurt you." I felt his lips against mine, he pecked my lips over and over.