54

Omniscient:

"Aye y'all they said they better than us!" Riley shouted getting her family's attention.

"They better than who?" Beyonce asked

"They said they got 2 people in they family that could roast us all." Riley replied, a guy from another family attempted to flirt with her and once she made it known she had a boyfriend she made a new friend.

"What you mean roast? The hell is that?" Robyn asked

"It means the best shit talker." Zahir rephrased.

"Oh Jamie and Robyn gone ahead and step up." Chris replied

"This is my Uncle Mike, and auntie Mo'Nique, I'm Daniel Simmons." He said introducing himself and 2 members from his family.

"I know we not about to sit here and talk about these people ion even know." Robyn said as her and Jamie was pushed to the center to face the 2 opposing people.

"Ma you got this, this my mama Robyn and my uncle Jamie. My name is Riley, ma if I win we get their headphones. Like the whole brand they'll sign it over to Brown Inc." An eager Riley explained to her mother.

"She expanding the business smart move niece!" Trey shouted

"Do I look like I wanna be on an episode of wild n out right now?" Jamie asked making everybody laugh.

"Daddy come on clown they ass!" Brielle shouted

"Y'all first. Daniel and I are the judges y'all got 5 minutes." Riley said

"Don't take anything personal." Mo'Nique says

"Y'all better take everything I say personal I mean what I say." Robyn says with a shrug.

"You look like you need to be in a mental hospital for real." Mo said scrunching her face up once she looked at Robyn, that wasn't a joke Robyn actually scared her.

"And I know 5 fat people and you are 3 of'em." Robyn said seriously and Riley put her hand over her mouth.

"Robyn!" Onika shouted

"What? She called me crazy." Robyn replied

"2 wrongs don't make a damn right!" Mike shouted. "Take ya parents for example."

"He talkin about my mama?" Jamie asked. "Boy to mama so ugly when she tried to join an ugly contest they ain't let her join they said no professionals!"

"Yo mama so fat when God said let there be light he had to ask yo mama to move." Mike replied

"Yo mama out 2 quarters in her ear and thought she was listenin to 50 cent." Jamie say making everybody laugh

"That was lame ya mama-"

"Nigga you lame yo damn birth certificate was an apology letter from the damn condom factory you was not supposed to make it to that egg boy." Robyn said making everybody including Mo'Nique laugh. "Shit I guess even God make mistakes cause nigga you don't belong!"