18

Zaria Giselle Knowles:

He kissed me back just as hungrily as I was kissing him. He didn't move too fast, I dreamed about this moment a million times. Who would be the one to take my virginity? Where would we be? How would I know it's the right time? Or if it was the right guy?

I pulled away from the kiss looking up at him, I gripped the end of his shirt pulling it off of him. I let my finger tips trace over the gun tattoos he had on his chest. "You sure you wanna do this? Right here?" He mumbled against my lips, he brushed a strand of my hair behind my ear and I nodded.

I woke up with this huge smile on my face, I was sleeping on top of Joseph. He had his arms wrapped around me tightly. I tried to move, "I don't think I wanna sleep without you ever." He mumbled to me, his sleeping voice made me melt inside.

Last night was our first night for a lot, we've never kissed so much, we've never spent the night together, "Thank you baby." I mumbled

"What you thanking me for ma?"

"What you did for me." I mumbled

"There's only 2 people in this world I'll go to jail for Zaria, and that's you and me." He said making me chuckle a bit, he kissed my forehead. "Thank you for trusting me enough to be yo first ma." I blushed hiding my face in his neck. It did hurt at first, but he took his time and made sure I was okay every step of the way.

"If it hurts too much don't be afraid to tell me to stop Zaria, we can take this as slow as you need to baby." He said, he licked his lips as I nodded slowly. "I got you, imma make sure it feels good alright?" I smiled nodding, I was shy I was completely naked in front of him. I had never been completely naked in front of anyone but my mom, aunts and sister and Brielle..it was my first time being naked in front of a guy. At first it was overwhelming because I didn't know if I was Slim enough or not, but he took his time kissing every inch of my body until he got to my center.

He looked up at me with his mouth close to my second set of lips, before I knew it my left leg was placed over his shoulder and he let out this satisfying groan as soon as he placed his mouth on me. It was like what he was tasting satisfied him, his eyes slowly closed and I gasped as his tongue flicked slowly against my clit. "J-Joseph... " I mumbled running my hands through my hair, this felt so good. His warm wet tongue slipped in between my folds and inside me making my back arch as he wiggle his tongue as deep as he could inside me. I placed my hands on his head as he sucked on my clit, I bit my bottom lip fighting to keep my eyes closed.

I was no longer nervous the sound of the water was soothing, the fact that it was a perfect kind of breeze made this feel so much better. I had planned on losing my virginity here and for it to be happening, for me to be living life like I had planned relieved me in some odd way.

"Where y'all been at?" My dad asked, I looked over at everyone entering the hospital room and my dad carrying Zade.

"Yeah I called your phone like 3 times Zaria." My mom said and she looked at me and then she smirked while my dad kept a straight face, why was she being a creep?

"Ah hell. " Auntie Robz said standing next to my mom looking at me, she put her hand on her hip.

"Mhm, groupchat bitches." Auntie Nicki said with the same smirk