16

Omniscient:

The bottom of Zahir's foot met Keith's face repeatedly, regardless of how many bones in his jaw he heard break he kept stomping until Keith couldn't move anymore. He checked his pulse and felt a faint pulse. He stood back up and stomped his throat as hard as he could breaking his neck, he didn't care about the sirens he heard in the distance and neither did his dad. Chris had broke along with Zahir, they wanted blood not justice.

While Chris was choking Andy as hard as he could, the police had arrived on the scene. Chris looked behind him seeing police running toward them. He pushed Andy down and grabbed his head bashing his head into the ground, Zahir caught Deon before he could run off remembering what Brielle mumbled to him before she went to surgery.

"H-He said tell my boyfriend to fuck off. "

It had finally clicked in Zahir's mind, he remembered telling Deon to fuck off. He wrapped his arm around Deon's neck from behind and snapped his neck, Wesley had a gun in his hand he pointed it at Zahir who wasn't even facing him. Odell pulled a gun from an officer's belt and pointed orbs Wesley pulling the trigger 3 times. The gun fell from Wesley's hand as he fell to his knees blood leaking from his mouth.

August, Joseph and Trey were busy pushing back the few officer's that were there but there were more on the way Zahir grabbed the gun Wesley dropped and pointed itback and forth between Travis and Kaden the last 2 who were involved in raping his girlfriend and paralyzing his baby sister. "I swear to god I don't care about going to jail, who was the 7th nigga involved?" Zahir gritted

"I-I can't tell you.. " Kaden gulped he was scared they had always feared Zahir the nice ones were always the craziest. Chris grabbed Kaden by his throat getting in his face.

"Who the fuck was the 7th nigga we not gone ask again!" H3 shouted in his face.

"My dad, Ken Jones." Travis spoke up quickly once Zahir cocked the gun back putting it in his face. Chris dropped Kaden, and nodded.

"This is my fight to finish, call your mother and tell her to get ahold of the lawyer and go to the station I'll be there to turn myself in after I handle this." Chris said to Zahir, "August, Trey let's go." Chris said, Zahir shot Travis in the face and then Kaden.

Once Trey, August, and Chris got into his flying car they pulled off. Officer's instantly grabbed Joseph and Odell up placing them in handcuffs. Zahir who had blood all over him dropped the van putting his hand up. As he looked around he saw how many people had cameras, and he didn't care. He stood emotionless as he was thrown up against the car roughly. His hands were pulled behind his back as they cuffed him.

The police being overwhelmed by what's going on didn't read anyone their Miranda rights, Zaria who was the only one not handcuffed quickly called her mother. "Hey sweetie, Brielle just woke up she told the police the names of the guys she remembers were there they're on their way to arrest them now. "

"Mom daddy, Zahir and Odell just killed the guys that raped brielle at school and dad, uncle August, and uncle Trey just left to go handle some guy named Ken Jones apparently he was the 7th guy involved. They arrested Joseph, Odell, and Zahir daddy and Uncle Trey and Uncle August are going to turn themselves in afterwards."

"Fuck just follow them to the station Zaria." Bey rushed her daughter off the phone.

Zahir Maurice Brown: