3

Zaria Giselle Brown:

"Bitch don't even cause I'll dead ass cut your insides out." I said to Brielle the moment she decided to tell me to get the fuck out her way. I be having to remind her ass I'm her best friend and I ain't scared of her, but I love her.

"I'm so mad, bitch he said that?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Nigga said you were like a little sister to him, said it wouldn't happen." I explained, for years now Brielle has had this undying crush on Zahir. I don't care, I tried to get her in I was a good best friend now it's onto the next.

"That pisses me off so much." She grumbled as I opened my locker putting my math text book in my locker.

"Ion know why you want my ugly ass brother anyways." I said disgusted at her liking ZaZa.

"Girl that man is so fucking fine." She bit her bottom lip, letting out this sigh as she closed her eyes. Great. Get turned on thinking about my brother in front of me.

"He's married, you should've knew he wasn't going Bri." I said as she followed me away from my locker.

She laughed, "I don't give a fuck about his wife, and that's only because nobody in this family likes her. Auntie Bey don't even allow her to Christmas or thanksgiving dinner." 

"Oh I don't care either that's why I tried to help bitch." I say as the sun beamed down on ya the moment we walked out of school.

"Brown!" The principal shouted at me, he was standing at my gold flying car my dad had designed. I rolled my eyes ready to hear his bitching.

"What Steven." I called him by his first name, was it disrespectful? Yes. Did I care? Nah.

"Why can't you be like your brother Zahir how are you guys brother and sister?" The principal asked in disbelief as I walked around to the driver's side of my car, Brielle at the passenger side. "It clearly says reserved parking, this is not student parking!" He shouted

I smiled, "I'm important Steven and my car is better than yours I think the spot is very well needed. I'm exclusive."

"The next time you park that car here I will have it towed!" He gritted getting in my face.

I chuckled, "Steven, Steven, Steven....Aren't you glad I graduate this year? You know if you fuck with me what'll happen, so if you touch my 500 million dollar car..." I looked him in his eyes, I knew I had this cold stare that scared people I got it from my mom. "I. Will. End. You." I looked him up and down. "Wanna try me?"

"We will talk about this tomorrow Zaria." He scoffed storming off, I got into the car.

"Dumb ass." I shook my head starting the car.

"His ass always trippin." Bri said the moment my car levitated into the air.

"I will end his ass before I graduate, after all these years of trying me he just keeps trying like he's going to win. He better act like he know who the fuck I am."

After about 5 minutes of ya flying, I landed in the driveway of my Auntie Trinity and Kehlani's home. "My mom is home from tour." Brielle said excitedly, we got out the car and made our way inside the house.