39

Bria Neverson:

"Savin listen to me bae." I pouted waving my hand in his face.

"You look so good Bria.." he mumbled in awe of what he was seeing.

"Listen I want you to come with me." I replied blushing, he had long ago paused his video game when I walked into the living room. I placed my hands on his shoulders straddling his lap, "I know my family is over the top and loud, but I really want you there, it's important that we create great memories with them as well as each other."

"It's weird.." he said tossing the controller next to him. "I work for them, it's just easier for me to be professional around them."

I couldn't help but to get lost in his beautiful eyes. He placed his hands on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. My heart was racing, and I felt so good in his presence, in his arms, I didn't think when I was around him, he made me feel safe enough to just be myself and not hide. "I'm so in love with you.." I mumbled unaware of what had just came out of my mouth. I gasped the moment I had came to that realization. "Fuck I-I-"

"Shhhh it's okay." He said. "I'm in love with you too baby." He leaned up latching his lips onto mine, the moment our lips moved in sync together my eyes closed. I scooted up on him more, this kiss was different from any other time we had kissed. He kissed me hungrily like he wanted more of me.

He gripped my ass pulling me up more on him, I felt his erection pressing against my pussy. I gasped against his lips, I pulled away from the kiss allowing him to pull my shirt off. He placed his hands on my lower back and the moment his hands slid up my back and unstrapped my bra I felt a tingling sensation go up my spine.

He pulled my bra off my arms slinging it across the room, he laid me down on the couch climbing between my legs, he started attacking my neck with kisses. "You sure you ready Savin?" I moaned out before gripping the end of his shirt.

"I want you right now Bria." He mumbled huskily against my neck. I pulled his shirt off letting it fall into the ground. I grabbed his face reconnecting our lips, he pulled my pants off careful not to break away from the kiss. He slipped his tongue in my mouth, I sucked on his tongue gently.

I reached down undoing the draw strings on his jogging pants. As his tongue explored my mouth, I pushed his pants down using my feet, along with his briefs. He wrapped an arm around my torso lifting my body up. I pulled away from the kiss feeling his skin against mine made me bite down into my bottom lip.

He pulled my underwear off tossing it onto the floor, I wrapped my arms around his neck keeping him close to me. It felt so good, everything he was doing felt so good. He sat up keeping his arm wrapped securely around me.

My moans filled the room as he slipped inside me, he groaned so lowly against my neck. His free hand caressed my exposed skin, he kept me so close as he slowly moved me up and down on him making sure I felt every inch of him and he felt good.

He took his time, and for the first time in my life I think I was making love. For the first time in my life, a man was making me feel loved he was expressing his appreciation for me through the sex.

He gripped my hair pulling my head back, he placed soft, wet, sensational kisses down my neck. He laid me back down on the couch, he pulled out of me continuing to kiss and lick my neck. I placed my hand over the back of his head as he left a trail of kisses down past my stomach.