Telling the Parents :: Ron Weasley

A/N: this is a continuation of 16 and pregnant and where Ron and reader tell the Weasley's the news... be sure to vote! :)

*************

Y/n and Ron walked from the Hogwarts Express onto the platform to find the small huddle of red heads who awaited for their youngest brother and his girlfriend.

Molly had met you before and you both adored one another very much, but you were worried that would change once she learns the news of a new life forming itself inside you.

"Y/n deary! I'm so happy to see you!" She cheered as she engulfed you in a big hug, you hugged her shoulders as tight as you could, being weary about the small month old fetus.

"Hi Molly, it's so nice to see you again." You said, as you pulled away from her grasp.

"Ron my boy!" She moved to the young man beside you, he laughed as he wrapped his arms around his mom, bending down to hug his mom.

You smiled at the two of them, before moving on to greet the rest of the Weasley's, even though you had seen them back at Hogwarts, you didn't see them during the train ride.

Fred and George grabbed you into a tight hug, about to squeeze all life out of you until you stopped them, they had picked you up in the air.

"Woah boys, easy there." You said, before protectively placing a hand on your stomach subconsciously. The twins eyed you in a way that they wanted to know what was up.

"Oh um just cramps." They both turned bright red before immediately putting you down and wiping their hands on one another's jumpers.

"Hi Ginny." You said, relieved as you got a light hug that wasn't a danger to the baby.

"Hi future sister." She giggled as you smiled, that was a nick name she gave you way before you and Ron even started dating.

You moved down the line, greeting Percy and Arthur, before going back to Ron who wrapped an arm around your waist as he pulled you to him as you followed the family.

"Everything alright babe?" Ron whispered in your ear.

You looked up at him to meet his worried expression, and nodded.

"Of course, twins could've killed the baby with that hug they tried to give me, but I stopped them."

"They're the ones to worry about, as long as you two are alright." He said gently, kissing your temple as you smiled and nodded.

"We're all good love, thank you." You smiled as you got into the enchanted Ford and flew home to the Burrow, somehow all of you squeezed and crammed your way into the car and lasted the short flight home.

You were squeezed between Ron and Fred, which would've been fine but you were worried for the reaction once you tell them the news you had been awaiting to tell, your hands got clammy as you rubbed them on your jeans in attempt to dry them, Ron noticed this and rubbed the small of your back, you smiled, knowing that even if his family reacts badly of the news, you would still have Ron.

Once the car landed in the small parking spot outside of the cozy family home, you all piled out of the car, and got inside to the home, that was just the way you remembered it. Dishes were cleaning themselves in the sink and stored away with the other unused dishes, the knitting needles knitting away a colorful scarf on a chair in the living room.

You watched as the clock on the wall, that displayed all the Weasley's faces changed from "train" to "home" you smiled as Ron's childlike face was still displayed and it looked like he was eating in the photo which made you laugh harder, classic Ron.