Artist :: Harry Potter

You were sitting in the great hall with your boyfriend Harry, and best friends, Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, and Ginny. You were all eating breakfasts and talking about quidditch, the professors you didn't like and classes that gave you too much homework.

Soon owls came flooding in through the windows with envelopes and packages attached to them and a gray owl landed in front of you with a small package. You untied it from the feet of the owl and gave it a small amount of food and it flew away.

You untied the string on the package to see a letter inside from your mother.

Dear y/n,
I know you enjoy having girl nights with some of your friends so I thought this would come in handy. I love and miss you darling,
Mom.

Your eyes widened as you unwrapped the package farther to see a ton of nail polish in the box. You squealed, attracting everyone else's attention.

"Y/n, what is it?" Hermione asked and you handed her the box.

"Oh my, it's nail polish. Our girl nights will be much more fun now." She smiled and you nodded.

You were a muggle born witch, just as Hermione, and that's why you two clicked so quickly, because you understood better than someone like Harry or Ron. When Ginny was old enough to join you at Hogwarts she quickly joined you two as she wanted girls to hang out with, as she was surrounded by her brothers constantly. She had an escape when she was with you and Hermione.

You three often had girl nights, at least once a week. You would talk about crushes, or in your case your relationship with Harry, annoying pranks the twins play, what you were looking forward to the most that year in school, you name it.

Harry was confused as to why he couldn't be involved in girl nights but after eavesdropping one time behind your door, he decided it would be best to just let you three have your fun.

"When are we gonna be a part of girl night?" Fred and George asked in unison.

"Never, you two aren't girls and won't understand what we talk about." Ginny but in.

"Trust me guys, you don't want to be a part of it." Harry's eyes widened.

"Why? What do you talk about?" Fred pushed, resting his head on his hand as George did the same.

"Well we talk about boys, relationships, periods." You said and the twins' faces turn a bright red color.

"Yeah we don't want to be a part of it anymore."

"Hey we should have our bro night." Ron said while taking a bite of his food.

"That'll be a good idea." The guys said in unison. You rolled your eyes.

*******************************

Later that day, you were too eager to wait for girls night so you painted your toenails a fun burgundy color from the polish your mom had sent you. You were in the common room when Harry and the rest of your friend group walked in to see what you were doing and why it smelled so strong.

"What are you doing, y/n?" Ron asked while crinkling his nose.

"Painting my toes, you get used to the smell after a few minutes." You carried on. Harry got close to you and sat down beside you on the couch.

"Can I try?" He asked shakily and you nodded, handing him the brush and he dipped in lightly before painting one of your toenails. He smiled as he watched the color glide evenly across the surface.

"Fun isn't it?" He chuckled and nodded. You laid back and let Harry continue his job of painting nails, which he would never admit how much fun it actually is.

"Having fun Harry?" Ginny asked from the other side of the couch. Everyone had turned and watched Harry finish painting your nails. The girls were impressed.

"I'm an artist." Harry said proudly before giving you a kiss on the lips, causing you to laugh at your boyfriend's behavior.

A/N: I thought this would be a little different, I might do some more of this kind of thing with the other characters but change it up a bit :) be sure to vote!