Mine :: Fred Weasley

You were in college working part-time waiting tables. Left a small town, never looked back.

After you and the Weasley twins had left Hogwarts behind, they went to start their joke shop that became a big success very quickly, and because they got so caught up with their store, you went to find a job at the three broomsticks, as a waitress for the upcoming busy season. The twins noticed your disappearance and started to feel guilty for putting so much attention into the store, Fred felt it more as he had found himself attracted to you in a way he's never felt before.

I was a flight risk, with a fear of falling. Wondering why we bother with love if it never lasts.

Fred decided to pay you a visit at work as it was his and George's lunch break at the shop. You stood up as you heard the ding of the door before looking up to see a particular ginger that you had secretly been dying to see.

He sat down at a table and you put on a brave face before approaching him. Sure you two had been best friends for years, but suddenly you felt nervous around him as he felt the same towards you, of course without the other knowing.

"So, I'm sorry I paid more attention to the shop." He stared blatantly before ordering his food, catching you dumbfounded.

"Oh-um, it's no worries. It's work, right?" You smiled, putting your notepad away.

"Yeah, but I should've approached you first about it. Look what I'm trying to say here is that I can't stop thinking about you, and if you feel the same way, would you maybe-be my girlfriend?" He looked up at you, while holding one of your hands subconsciously.

You looked down at your intertwined hands and nodded with a smile. He started beaming and engaged you in a twenty minute long conversation before he had to leave and get back to work, as the same as you. You looked out the window and watching him walk back to the shop across the street.

I say, 'can you believe it?', As we're lying on the couch. The moment, I can see it. Yes, yes, I can see it now.

After your slow shift you walked out of the restaurant before heading to the twins store that was about to close. You walked in to see a few small kids and parents walking around before leaving. Fred saw you and started beaming before switching the lights off with his wand, coming to grab your hands and take you up to the flat he, you and George shared above the flat.

Yes, you three lived together and it worked out even better now that Fred and you were a thing, however it grossed George out immensely.

You and Fred sat on the couch, he was sitting up straight as you sat next to him with your head on his shoulder and his arm down between you two, holding your hands together.

"Can you believe this? This is perfect." You smiled before cuddling your head more against his shoulder.

"Yes you are." Fred said gently as he looked down to see you asleep. He carefully picked you up and took you to your bedroom and tucked you in neatly, pressing a kiss to your forehead and was about to leave the bedroom when you woke up.

"Fred." You groaned and he quickly looked behind him to see you looking at him with big eyes, you moved your arms to reach for him, like a small child would to their parents.

"What love?" He rose an eyebrow, fully turned around now.

"Can you stay in here?" You whispered and he nodded, as his cheeks had a pink glow to them.

He used his wand to change his pants into a gray pair of baggy sweatpants and took his work outfit off, leaving him shirtless before he got into bed beside you, holding you in a spooning position where he was the big spoon.