Quidditch :: Neville Longbottom

Y/n's pov:

It was the moments leading up to the big quidditch match against Slytherin. My heart was pounding and I felt very nervous, but I just jogged in place and thought of all the games we've won this season.

We all got into place before heading out and flying onto the field to get into our respective positions. I looked over to see my boyfriend, Neville standing in the crowd cheering loudly for me, as we made eye contact before the game started.

The golden snitch was released and flew up near me, and as Madame Hooch let the quaffle up into the air, the game had begun. I flew throughout the field trying to beat the Slytherin seeker, Draco Malfoy to it.

"Oh a girl seeker, never seen that before." His words were venomous as I ignored them as I started to aim my broom down towards the field to get close to the snitch. Draco following behind me and tries to knock me off my broom.

"Is that how you want to play Malfoy?" I narrowed my eyes before I shoved him, successfully knocking him off the broom and onto the grass below. The Slytherin started booing as I continued to fly fast to the snitch, successfully grabbing it in my hand before flying high into the air and holding it above my head.

"Y/n y/l/n has caught the golden snitch!" Lee cheers into the microphone. Your house and Gryffindor cheered loudly for you as you slowly lowered yourself onto the field, running to capture your team in a fierce group hug as they lifted you up in the air before walking to the locker room to change into your normal robes.

Once you changed and got the sweat off of you, you walked out of the locker room to see your boyfriend smiling and waiting for you. He had whispered a spell to get a flower to grow from his hand and handed it to you, your favorite flower.

You smiled and smelled it before taking Neville's hand in yours.

"You played amazing today y/n." Neville spoke shyly, as you blushed.

"Thanks Nev, thank you for cheering me on, I know how nervous you get at these things." You laugh as he rolled his eyes and put his arm around your shoulders.

You two walked back into the Hogwarts castle before reporting to the Gryffindor common room to take a nap and cuddle with your love.