Halloween :: Draco Malfoy

A/N: I just realized how many Weasley one shots I've written... oof! Should I make a book for only Weasley one shots?

*****************************

It was Halloween at Hogwarts, however it was celebrated much differently than in the muggle world. There were no costumes, no trick or treating, no scary movies past curfew, and the Weasley twins were forbidden from walking around the halls to prank staff and students.

Instead, in the great hall there were floating pumpkins along with candles, the food was themed to fit the holiday, and some professors gave out candy.

Draco wasn't a big fan of the scary holiday, not that he didn't enjoy getting the treats, but he felt like every day in his world was Halloween. Every day was scary for him and Halloween seemed to be too overrated.

You on the other hand loved the holiday, as it was something you enjoyed ever since you were a child. You didn't get scared easily, and Draco admired that about you and wished he could be the same.

You two had gone to the room of requirement, to spend a night away from the chaos caused by the fellow students who tried to prank one another and scare each other, you relaxed on the couch that was displayed in the room, as you and Draco sat down. Draco pulled you closer to him as he laid down, pulling you to lay between his legs and your head on his chest. He rubbed your back soothingly as you laid in comfortable silence.

"This is the kind of day I want to have with you." He sighed, looking down at you and twirling some stray strands of hair around his fingers.

"Me too. This is nice." You hummed, resting your cheek against the jacket of Draco's black suit.

"I know you love Halloween, why don't you project a film from your wand?" Your eyes widened at Draco's offer, grabbing your wand from your back pocket, you aimed it at the ceiling, as a random old fashioned horror movie came on.

You cuddled farther into Draco's chest as you two watched the black and white film, jumping at the simple jump scares. As much as Draco hates Halloween, he didn't mind spending the dreaded holiday like this.

A/N: sorry this is so short! I've been having writer's block but I will get back into it! 😊