Cold Season :: Oliver Wood

You woke up with really bad sinus pressure, which caused you to lay in bed with your eyes shut a little longer than you would've liked. You had spent the night in your boyfriend, Oliver Wood's dorm as it was something you liked to do sometimes.

You enjoyed cuddling with him and being in his warmth, as he would tell you stories of the day's quidditch practice and you would play with his fingers in the process.

You had a feeling you were getting sick, and you hated getting sick. Not feeling good caused you to be grumpy and rude to people around you, one time you bit Ron's hand because he tried to take a bread roll from your plate when you weren't looking. He learned his lesson.

You groaned as you laid your face in the pillow, your groaning woke up Oliver who rolled over to see you in this state, and he knew to leave you alone because if he didn't who knows what you would do, you could bite him, scream at him, break his broomstick, Yes, the actual nimbus 2000.

He didn't want to risk anything happening that you would regret so he rested his hand carefully on your back as you groaned again.

"Sweetheart please don't attack me, but are you feeling okay?" He asked softly and you shook your head.

He carefully pulled you into his chest, the warm source against your forehead feeling nice as you buried yourself farther.

"What's the matter?"

"Sinus pressure." You grumbled and he nodded. Then an idea came to mind.

"Here, I have an idea." He said, sitting up and laying you back down carefully before throwing on a shirt and scooping you up, taking you out of the dormitories and down the hall to the prefects bedroom, where it was quiet and you wouldn't have to listen to the irritating Moaning Myrtle.

He walked into the bathroom, turning the faucet in the bathtub on and plugged the tub, so it can be filled with warm water. Oliver put some flower petals and bubbles into the tub before walking out.

"Go on in." He smiled, pressing a kiss to your forehead.

"Thanks Ollie." You smiled before he closed the door, you stripped and got into the bubble filled tub, grateful for your caring boyfriend.

You sighed as the warmth steamed up to your head, clearing your nasal passages in a soothing manner. You couldn't help but almost fall asleep, until there was a knock on the door.

"Y/n? You're alright?" You smiled.

"Yeah Ollie, thank you." You said before sinking back into the water and relaxing once more.