AFTER DAWN

HEADCANNONS

-Kara did as much as she could to regain feeling in her right foot, but it didn't work. She was typically in her wheelchair, but on days when she felt good, she'd use crutches.

-Josh held up his end of the bargain; going to therapy, and taking his medication.

-Jess was in a wheelchair for a while, and that caused her and Kara to bond.

-It took a while for the group to forgive him - mainly Chris and Ashley, but they eventually came around.

-Josh proposed to Kara about a year later, knowing that he couldn't live without her.

-When a track race came, and Kara was upset she couldn't participate, Matt and Sam carried her across the track, and everyone cheered for them.

-Kara bonded with Emily.

-Kara became really protective over Caitlin, not wanting her to ever have to go through what she did.

-At Kara and Josh's wedding, all of the girls were Kara's bridesmaid, with Caitlin, and Sam was the maid of honor. The boys were Josh's groomsmen, and Chris was his best man.

-Mark eventually believed Kara when she told him about the Wendigo.

-All nine of them ended up in therapy - they even tried group therapy for a while. Surprisingly, there was no yelling; it was silent.

-Kara would never randomly tell someone about what she saw, but if they asked, she would tell them the truth.

-Kara had bad nightmares after that night.

-Emily eventually wrote a book about the night they experienced, but never published it. She asked Kara to proof read it, and Kara felt that it captured what they were feeling that night.

-The kids at school either pitied the group, or teased them.

-Matt has a fear of heights, and Jessica has a fear of elevators.

-The tiniest things can remind them of that night; such as a scream, or the cold weather.