KARA DIES AU

Kara had ran off with Mike when she'd heard screaming

Kara had ran off with Mike when she'd heard screaming. It had been Emily, and when Chris left to go find Josh, it had ended in chaos. Kara and Chris watched in horror as the old man's head fell to the ground. She heard Chris telling her to run, and she saw him turn away. She was right behind him, and as she started to run, she felt the hand of a Wendigo going through her stomach like a sword. She gasped, blood pooling out of her mouth. She fell to the ground, the dark blood bouncing in the white snow.

"Kara! Shit!" Chris exclaimed. He didn't see the Wendigo anymore; he picked up Kara's body, running as fast as he could, until he made it to the front door of the lodge, where Ashley let them in. Ashley could hear Kara's strangled breaths, and she gasped, putting her hand over her mouth.

"Help me get her down to the basement!" Chris yelled, and Ashley nodded.

Kara wasn't sure how long it took to get downstairs, but her vision was fading in and out.

"Help! She needs help!" Chris screamed, laying her down on the floor in the basement.

"Holy shit!" Mike screamed, bending down next to her.

"Kara, Kara can you hear me?" Mike asked, lightly slapping her face. Kara's body twitched in response, as she tried to form a sentence.

"Oh my God!" Sam cried, grabbing her hand.

"What happened? Chris, what happened?" Emily asked, looking down at her friend.

"It killed the old guy, and I- I was sure she was right behind me, and then I heard the awful sound of that monster ripping into her...I...I..." Chris rambled.

"Kara, you need to stay awake, okay? Stay awake." Sam said, squeezing her hand tightly. Kara squeezed back as tight as she could, but her whole body was numb; she wasn't even sure if her hands were moving.

"It d-doesn't h-hurt." She told them, her voice shaking.

"You're going to be just fine, Kara. Okay? We're gonna get you fixed up, and you'll be as good as new. Just stay awake for us, okay? Kara, you're going to be okay." Mike said pulling her close, and brushing the hair out of her face. She could feel his tears fall on her face, and with all the energy she had left, she shook her head.