• Don't Die •

Hermione

I've never felt more out of place in my life.

I was standing in the Gryffindor section, leaning against the railing, wearing... a Slytherin scarf.

Not just any Slytherins scarf... Draco Malfoy's.

Even I was staring at myself.

"Hermione, what the bloody hell are you wearing?" Seamus shrieked, pointing at the scarf.

I clutched it in my hand protectively, holding it closer to my face, "My boyfriend's scarf, problem with that Seamus?"

Dean grinned at the look on Seamus' face, "You two are a great couple, Hermione, but I will not hesitate to hit his pretty face in quidditch."

I grinned, "I would expect nothing less, Dean."

I turned back to the pitch, where the two teams were warming up.

Pressing Draco's scarf up to my face to protect it from the cold, I could smell his distinct scent.

Peppermint, cologne, and ink.

It's about time you showed up.

I almost jumped, searching the sky for Malfoy.

He was grinning at me, I like the scarf. It looks good on you.

I rolled my eyes at him, Aren't you supposed to be focusing, you twat?

I could focus, or I could do this...

I frowned as he leaned forward on his broom, shooting towards the Gryffindor section of the stands.

"Oh Merlin..." I whispered.

"What, what is it?" Harry glanced at me, confused.

Malfoy was suddenly in front of me, grinning as he hovered two feet away from the railing.

Girls around me were going mad, it was like they were fish out of water, gasping for air.

He grinned at me, "A kiss for good luck, love?"

Heat rushed to my cheeks and I leaned forward, placing a hand on his cheek, whispering, "Don't die," before capturing his bottom lip between mine, slowly pulling away.

He grinned at me and caught sight of Harry out of the corner of his eye. He nodded, "Potter."

Harry raise his eyebrow at him, "Malfoy."

Malfoy then winked at me and leaned forward, shooting through the air to get into position for the game.

The Gryffindor stands were silent. In the distance I could hear the Slytherin, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuffs going crazy.

A voice rang through the Gryffindor crowd, belonging to a red head, "Merlin's pants that was the cutest damn thing I've seen in my life. Draco and Hermione, who the fuck would've thought. Heraco, no, Dramione. Yes! Dramione for life!"

Her eyes shifted to Harry, "Why the bloody hell don't you do that before a game you twat!"

Harry's face went white with embarrassment, "I've tried, you always yell at me for breaking your focus!"

Ginny's shoulders slumped forward with defeat and she strut towards him and kissed him passionately.

I smiled at them and went back to watching the game.

Harry gave me commentary the entire game. I'd given up trying to tell him I knew what was happening, he seemed so happy, being able to explain the thing he's passionate about to me.