• Screw Gryffindor •

Draco

I've got to say, watching Granger tell off Astoria had to be the hottest thing I've seen since seeing Weaselette punch Blaise square in the nose last year. 

That being said, drunk Granger was less hot, but hilarious. 

The party was coming to an end, people began to retire to their rooms or just give up on trying to get to their dorms and collapse on the ground. 

Granger was nearly there. 

Lightweight

"Granger, seriously, we have to get you back to Gryffindor," I sighed, standing next to the couch, watching as she tried desperately to tie Blaise's tie, choking him for the fifth time in the past hour. Blaise simply laughed, he was hammered. 

She glared at me and slurred, "Screw Gryffindor."

I bit back a laugh and nodded, "Who knew the way to make you see sense was to get you drunk."

"I'm not drunk you buffoon, I'm just... hydrated," she grinned. 

I simply stared at her, "Oh.. Oh Merlin, this is bad. There's no way you're making it to Gryffindor."

"I got it!" She shrieked. 

Somehow she had managed to tie Blaise's tie in a bow.

"You had three drinks. Three," I drug my hand down my face in exasperation. 

Granger laid down on the sofa, staring up at me, studying my face. It was terrifying. 

"Blaise, you're sleeping on the sofa," I sighed and walked around to grab Granger's arm.

Blaise saluted me sloppily, "Yes, Sir," just as he collapsed sideways on the sofa. 

"Come on Granger," I pulled her up so she was upright. 

"Where are we going?" She sighed. 

I wrapped my arm around her back and slid my other arm under her knees, pulling her up to my chest, "You're going to bed."

She nodded, wrapping her arms around my neck and pressed her face into the crook of my shoulder and neck, "Okay."

I tried not to shiver and made my way up the steps to the dorm Blaise and I shared, my mind racing. 

I muttered a spell for the door to open and slowly lowered Granger onto Blaise's bed. 

She yawned and curled up into a ball. 

Suddenly she frowned and looked down at her feet, "Draco, can you please go find my shoe. Ginny's going to kill me if I loose it."

Draco.

I shook my head, trying to clear it, "Yeah," I cleared my throat, "Yeah, I'll be right back."

I made my way downstairs and into the common room, everyone was gone now, there were only passed out students and cups littering the common room. 

I searched around the couch when I noticed Blaise was clutching something black and pointy to his chest. 

I groaned and rolled my eyes, "For real, you're snuggling Granger's shoe?"

I pulled the heel free and threw a blanket over Blaise, shaking my head as I made my way back upstairs. 

"Oh, Drakey," A voice called. 

I winced, turning to face Astoria, decked out in the tightest dress imaginable, if she breathed the whole thing would tear in two.

"Astoria," I swallowed.

She grinned, sauntering towards me, "Were you really that lost without me that you thought to go to Granger. She's not even pretty, Drake. What were you thinking?"

I glared at her, "Can I help you with something, Astoria, or are you just going to insult my girlfriend, because in that case, I'm leaving."

She walked faster, scared I would leave, "There's that commanding, prick behavior I love."

I crossed my arms over my chest, "Is there a point to this, Astoria?"

She huffed, visibly angry, "I'm willing to take you back," She softened, pouting slightly, "I miss you, Drake."

She gripped my tie and tilted her head to kiss my neck. 

I took a step back, she faltered, looking flustered. 

"I'll have to think about it," I stated, my mind like a hurricane. 

She looked outraged, her eyebrows screwed down at a weird angle, her cheeks red, "You'll have to-" she took a deep breath and sighed, "Fine. I get it. You need to tell Granger you still have feelings for me and have to break the news to her. I get it. I'll see you then, Drake."

She spun around and strut back to the girls' dorms.

I swore at myself for not saying yes. What is wrong with me?

I shook my head as I opened the door to my dorm and stopped dead in my tracks. 

"Granger? What are you doing?" I asked, dropping her shoe next to Blaise's bed, which was unoccupied. However, my bed was.

By her.

"This one smelled better," She shrugged. 

I sighed and waved it off, "Alright, fine, I'll sleep on Blaise's bed then."

I raised my wand, turning off the light and stripped down to my boxers, sliding into Blaise's bed. 

"Draco," I heard her whisper. 

I sighed, "Yes, Granger."

She was silent for a second, "Can you sleep next to me?"

My eyes shot open and I pushed myself up, my weight on my arms. 

"Please," She whispered. 

My heart went into a frenzy and I cleared my throat, trying to get it to slow down, "Yeah. Okay."

I stood, shuffling through the room, almost running into my bed. 

She rolled over to make room for me and I slid under the covers, my skin vibrating. 

I almost jumped sky high when Granger's head fell on my shoulder, barely, but it was enough. I heard her sigh, "Good night, Draco."

"Good night... Hermione."