• Refills? •

Hermione

"What are you doing here?" Ginny shouted, slamming the door to the dorm behind her.

I looked up from my book, laying on my bed, "Uh, I live here."

"Alright, smart one," She rolled her eyes and threw her scarf and gloves on her bed, "You're supposed to be at Malfoy's party in the Slytherin common room! The party's already started!"

I groaned and shut my book, rolling onto my side, facing her, "I don't want to go, Gin..."

"Are you kidding? Please tell me you're kidding," She stared at me.

"I don't want all those snakes glaring at me when I'm there and Astoria, oh Merlin, I don't want to face Astoria," I sighed, slapping the pillow over my face.

Ginny raised her eyebrow at me, "Hermione, you are Draco Malfoy's girlfriend. No matter if it's fake or not, it's real to them. Draco Malfoy's girlfriend would not skip a party celebrating  the Slytherin team's win after he caught the snitch. Second of all, You're Hermione bloody Granger. You can take a stuck up snob like Astoria! Make sure she gets close to Malfoy, but not too close."

I threw the pillow at her, "I hate it when you're right."

"You'd be surprised how often it happens," She grinned, "Now let's make you look so hot, Malfoy will fall in love with you, for real this time."

• • •

"I look ridiculous," I groaned, looking at my reflection in the mirror.

"You look like someone who would date Malfoy," Ginny countered.

I gave her a look, "Exactly."

Ginny had transformed her red mini skirt to Slytherin green and matched it with a gray sweater. She forced me into fishnet tights and black heels.

I tried to flip my smoothed hair over my shoulder and whimpered, I hate it.

"Go, you're going to miss it. Don't let Astoria steal your man, she hasn't seen anything yet," Ginny grinned, kicking me out of the dorm.

She slammed the door in my face, but not before grinning at me, "Good luck!"

I swore under my breath and stormed down the steps, praying to Merlin that no one was in the common room.

I winced when I saw Harry sprawled across the sofa, his history textbook spread over his chest, quill in his hand, and his roll of parchment dangerously close to the roaring fire.

He was passed out.

Thank Merlin, I groaned and moved his parchment away from the flames before ruffling his hair, "Night Harry."

He groaned in response.

I made my way out of the common room and through the corridors, the sound of my heels echoing through the corridors as I walked, making me cringe the entire time.

Somehow, I managed to find the Slytherin common room but then the portrait glared at me and growled, "Password."

I slapped myself on the forehead, "Shit."

I can't believe I forgot to ask Malfoy for the password.

Malfoy, I thought, praying the legilimency would work.

Granger? Where are you? His voice echoed through my mind.

Outside the entrance to your common room, you didn't tell me the password.

Alright, fine, I'll be right there, he sighed.

The portrait's eyes bore into me and I avoided his glance as well as I could until the portrait burst open.