The kiss

——————
Gabe
———————-
When Gabe and Cas arrived at school they went their separate ways.

Cas going to find Dean and Gabriel going to find Sam. Gabriel found Sam at his locker getting his books, and as soon as Sam saw Gabe, a smile immediately spread across his face.

"Hey Sammy" Gabe said ruffling sams hair.

"Hey Gabe" Sam said in a happy tone. Not even bothering to correct Gabe about how he called him Sammy.

"Ummm Sam there's something I've been meaning to tell you."Gabe said in a nervously. He rubbed the back of his neck and bit his lip.

"You can tell me anything" Sam said looking curiously into Gabe's beautiful brown eyes.

"Now is not the time , meet me at the diner after school, four O clock"Gabe said

"Ok"Sam responded still staring into Gabe's eyes.

"Anyway......should we walk to class" Gabe said, trying to break the tension.

"Yeah, sure" Sam responded, closing his locker and walking with Gabe to their first period class.
(Time jump to when schools over)
—————————-
Cas
——————————
Dean was outside in the impala waiting for Sam when Cas walked up the car .The windows were down and Cas asked dean if he minded giving him and Gabe a ride home.

"Yeah, hop in" Dean said to Cas.

Cas hoped in the front seat and He spotted sam and gabe walking out of the school laughing.

Gabe spotted his brother in the car already so he figured Dean was giving them a ride home.

Gabe and Sam got in the back seat of the impala .

"Can you drop me and Gabe off at the diner"Sam Said to Dean.

"Why" Dean asked in return.

"We want milkshakes" Gabe blurted out as an excuse .

"Ok" Dean said suspiciously.

Dean dropped them off at the diner and thats when Cas asked Dean if he could chill at Dean's for a little until Gabe comes back from the diner.

Dean of course said yes.
———————————
Sam
———————————
When Sam and Gabe got out of the car they walked in the diner and sat at the fist booth they saw.

"So what did you want to tell me" Sam asked Gabe.

"umm well Sam I've only known you for a few days but i think i like you, like a lot" Gabe said fast so he could get it over with.

Sam's cheeks started burning red. "I've never really had someone be as kind to me as you've had and i like you too."

Gabe couldnt restrain himself any longer and he leaned in and kissed Sam, his hand cupping Sam's cheek.

Sam gently kissed back. When they pulled away they heard a few gasps and looked around at the people in the diner who had discussed looks on their faces.

" Don't mind them" Gabe said following Sam's gaze. Sam just nodded before turning his focus back to Gabe.

"So what does this make us" Sam asked.

"umm i would settle for boyfriends" Gabe responded pulling sam in for another kiss.

They then ordered milkshakes to go and started walking to the motel.
———————————-
Dean
———————————
When Dean and Cas got to the motel they went in, sat on the couch and started talking.

Dean looked up at Cas's face and stared into his eyes this is when he realized he actually felt something for the blue eyed boy.

"Can I tell you something" Dean asked.

"Sure" Cas said "spill."

"I think i like you... your different and I like it."Dean said starting to blush. This was weird for Dean because usually around the people he liked he was confident, but when it came to Cas he got butterflies in his stomach.

"I like you too, your a good friend" Cas responded.

"No, I mean as more than just friends." Dean said chuckling deeply.

"Oh" was all Cas could make out before Dean leaned closer and passionately started kissing him, they were kissing for a while when Dean felt Cas's hand slide under deans shirt, his other hand caressing Dean's cheek .

That's when Sam and Gabe walked in holding milkshakes and dean thought he saw them holding hands, before they made their way to where Cas and Dean were, Cas and Dean pulled apart Dean adjusting his clothes.

"Hi" Dean said awkwardly trying hard to fight the blush that was spreading across his face.

"Hey" they both responded at the same time. Dean hoped they didn't see anything.

"Alright lets go"Gabe said to Cas.

Cas got up and said "bye" to Dean and Dean did the same, they walked out the door and back home.