The movie

——————-
Gabe
——————
When Cas and Gabe got home from the motel it was around five, luckily there mom wasn't home so they just went up stairs and got washed up. It was Friday so they didn't have school tomorrow.

Gabe layed in his bed and couldn't stop thinking about Sam, he wanted to tell cas that he was bie, he really did but gabe just figured Cas would figure it out on his own. Since Sam had given Gabe his number. Gabe decided to text him.
(Text chat)...

Hey Sammy (Gabe)

Hey gabe (sam)

Wyd (Gabe)

Nothing just thinking about you (sam)

Me too (Gabe)

Hey you want to come to the motel tomorrow (sam)

Yeah, sure (Gabe)

Ok ill see you then (sam)

Goodnight gabe (sam)

Goodnight SamMoose. (gabe)

Gabe still thinking about Sam decided to just go to bed so he could wake up and go see Sam.
———————————
Dean
———————————
Dean was sitting on the couch watching movies with Sam. When suddenly his phone started ringing, it was Cas. "Ill be right back" Dean said, as he got up and walked out not wanting to disturb Sammy with the call.

"Hey Dean"Cas said over the phone.

"Hey Cas" Dean responded.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies with me tomorrow."Cas said.

"I would be pleased" said Dean.

"I love you Dean" Cas said.

"I love you too" Dean replied.

Dean went back inside and finished watching the movie with Sam, still not telling him about his relationship with Cas nervous that he would tell dad, and dean remembers what happened the last time dad found out he went out with a boy, they had to switch towns and Dean really didn't want to have to do that seeing as Sam made a freind here and he hasn't done that in a long time.

"Goodnight sammy" Dean said.

"Goodnight" Sam responded back as they both went to sleep.
————————
Sam
————————
Sam woke up the next morning excited to see Gabe. He woke up around two and realized he couldn't find Dean but thats's when Sam noticed a note on the table from Dean that said "I went to the movies with Cas i left money on the counter in case you get hungry." Signed D. Hassalholf.

Sam was starting to get suspicious noticing how much time Dean was spending with Cas but Sam knew Dean was strait so those thoughts when out his Mind.

About an hour later Sam heard a knock on the door. "Who  is it" Sam yelled.

"It's the boogyman" Gabe responded.

Sam realized who it was and opened the door and said "hi Gabe" in a fake annoyed tone.

'Hiya Sammy" Gabe said.

"Come on lets go sit on the couch." Sam responded

Gabe stepped in the motel, closed the door and went to sit on the couch. Sam noticed how Gabe was staring at him and said "why are you staring."

"Because your beautiful" Gabe responded. Sam just inched closer to gabe on the couch.

"What'd do you wanna do" Gabe asked.

'We could watch a movie, Dean's with Cas at the theater and he wont be back until late so we have a lot of time to our selves."Sam said.

Gabe just leaned in and kissed Sam, Sam lost track of how long they were kissing when he felt gabe tug at his shirt.
They broke the kiss only for a short time while Gabe pulled Sam's shirt off.

They kept kissing Gabe's hand sliding up and down sams rib cage. That's when Sam pulled away not sure he was ready to go any farther.

"let's what he the hobbit" Sam said.

" I love that movie"  Gabe responded.

Sam got up to put the movie in and sat back on the couch with Gabe. Sam gently rested his head on Gabe's Chest.

Gabe putting his arm around a still shirtless Sam and of course Dean chose that exact moment to walk in.
————————
Dean
————————
"What the hell is going on here" Dean yelled running toward Sam.

Sam just blushed as he sat up grabbing his shirt. Dean grabbed Gabe and said "what are you doing to my brother , you cant just pressure him into stuff like that."

"I started it" Sam said "we go out. "

"Oh" Dean said finally realizing why Sam has only had one girlfriend all these years, Dean just stormed off into the kitchen feeling awkward.

"That could've been worse" Sam said to Gabe "he could've killed you."

Gabe just agreed and said "bye sammy i love you." Blush started spreading across sams face as he said "I love you too"

That's when gabe saw Cas standing at the doorway his eyes wide with shock.
—————————
Cas
—————————-
When Cas and Dean walked into the motel they were shocked at what they saw. Cas stood there as he watched Dean pull Gabe off of Sam.

Cas wasn't sure if he heard Sam correctly when he said they go out. Gabe was walking toward Cas now, very slowly. "We should go" Gabe said to Cas. "Ok" Cas said as they started walking home, when they got there Cas told Gabriel that they needed to talk.