Prank

When Sam and Gabe got to the lake there was only 2 other people in it but they decided that they were jut going to sit on the grass around the lake and take in the scenery

They laid down on the grass, their hands locked together as they looked up at the sky.

"So how you liking the camp so far"Gabe asked Sam who was currently looking for different shapes in the clouds.

"Uh yeah it's cool I guess, I like being in nature" Sam responded now looking Gabe in the eyes.

"How about you" Sam asked back.

"Yeah its fun but I'm kind of hungry."

Me too Sam said as they were now sitting up hands still locked together. They stood up and walked to the food tent were a bunch of people were already sitting enjoying sandwiches.

They both got sandwiches and sat down at one of the tables. They ate their sandwiches and walked back to the cabin because it was starting to get late.

When they got back to the cabin Cas and Dean were snuggled up in front of the fireplace sleeping so Gabe being the trickster he was decided he was going to pull a prank on him.

"You in" Gabe asked Sam trying to get his help.

"Sure" Sam responded scared because he never pulled a prank before.

So first they went to the lake and got a bucket of cold water then they both yelled "wake up" and splashed the water on top of there heads.

They woke up with a shocked expression on both of their faces. "What" Dean and Cas both said looking around confused then they noticed Sam and Gabe on the floor crying of laughter.

"I think they just pranked us" Dean said to Cas who still looked kind of confused.

"I'm so going to get you back for this" Dean said now starting to laugh once he realized how funny the prank actually was.

Sam and Gabe just ran into there room, shut and locked the door and Laid down on their beds , still laughing.

They didn't realize how exhausted they really were until they laid on the bed.

They were practically sleep before their head hit the pillow.