The Date

Dean was in his room laying down with Cas they were watching a movie when randomly Cas said "come on i have a surprise for you

Dean was in his room laying down with Cas they were watching a movie when randomly Cas said "come on i have a surprise for you."

"What" Dean said confused.

"Get dressed, I'm taking you out" was all Cas said before walking in to the bathroom.

Dean got up excitedly and put on the nicest clothes he had , a clean black tee and his nicest jeans.

When he was finished getting dressed they walked into Sam and Gabe's room. Dean noticing the redness of Sammy's eyes but deciding not to bring it up.

Dean just said "me and cas are going out, be safe" then he left getting into the passenger seat of the impala. Cas sitting in the drivers seat.

It was about five at time so it was still mostly light outside. About ten minutes later they pulled into a Gas station.

"We will have to get some snacks before we arrive at our destination, wait in the car" Cas said to Dean.

Dean was irritated because he didn't like surprises but excited at the same time. When cas came out he had three bags Dean tried to see what was in them but cas wouldn't let him.

Then they were back on the road. About thirty minutes later they arrived at their destination.

Dean Just thought it looked like a big hill but Cas knew what it really was. So Cas grabbed the bags of snacks he had bought and Dean said "so this is the surprise."

"No" Cas responded "the surprise is at the top of the hill." So they started the hike up the hill.

"Hurry up or we're going to miss it" Cas said.

"Ok, ok" Dean responded picking up his pace.When they finally got out the top of the hill they sat down, Dean taking in the amazing sight. He saw the clear ocean waves crashing on to the jagged rocks below. He saw how the sun was setting and how it gave the sky sort of a golden sheen.

"Wow this is awesome" Dean said looking at Cas and noticing that he had set up a picnic on the table that was at the top of this hill.

Cas had wine and Dean's favorite cherry pie. They sat at the table eating and watching the beautiful sight ahead of them.

Eventually it started to get chilly and Dean looked over at Cas and saw him shivering. "Here take this" Dean said taking off his jacket and handing it to Cas.

"But you will be cold then" Cas said looking at Dean with a concerning glint in his eye.

So Dean just moved closer to Cas and pulled the blanket over both of them, Cas now resting his head on Dean's shoulder.

When the sun had fully went down, they decided it was time for them to turn in. So they both hoped in the impala and started driving back to the hotel.

The drive was completely silent. But it wasn't the awkward kind of eerie silence, it was the good type of silence. The type of silence were it's just peaceful.

When they got back to the hotel Dean checked in Sam's room to make sure they were alright. He saw Sam and Gabe snuggle up together. So he closed the door as quietly as possible and went back to his hotel room were Cas was laying on the bed shirtless. Dean just took his shirt off reaveling his toned body and layed next to him.

"Today was awesome" Dean said kissing Cas on the head.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it" Cas responded.

"I love you" Dean said happiness in his voice.

"I love you too" Cas responded and Dean still couldnt fight the tingly feeling he got whenever cas said that.