Mom

The next morning the doctors cleared Sam so he was aloud to go home

The next morning the doctors cleared Sam so he was aloud to go home. So they all got into the impala, Sam and Dean sitting up front and Gabe and Cas sitting in the back.

The drive was about 30 minuets back, to get to the hotel. When they finally got there Sam's face was looking a little less pale then it did earlier and even though he still felt like crap he had to admit he was feeling a little better.

So when they got to the hotel Dean and Cas went to their room after Sam told them multiple times that he was ok, and Gabe and Sam went to their room.

Gabe laid in the king sized bed next to Sam despite Sam telling Gabe not to because he was going to get sick. Gabe didn't listen he said "how am i going to take care of my moose from the other bed" to this both men laughed.

It was still the morning so they weren't tired. They just stared up at the white motel ceiling in silence.

"Why do you love me" Sam said breaking the silence.

"Because your perfect" Gabe said without skipping a beat.

Sam started blushing and turned to kiss Gabe.

"Let me show you something" Sam said sitting up off the bed and reaching into his navy blue backpack. Gabe followed Sam with a courious expression on his face.

Sam pulled out a picture it was of him, his mom, Dean and his dad john.

"Do you know this is the only picture i have of my mom, She died in a house fire" Sam said not even noticing the hot tears that were streaming down his cheeks.

Gabe just embraced sam in a tight hug and said "its ok sammy."

Sam just pulled way once he finally calmed down.

"I just wanted to tell you something, something very important." "I don't think we can go out any more" Sam said a sad expression on his face.

When gabe heard this his heart dropped at first he thought he was imagining it but he wasn't sam just said he didn't want to go out with him anymore.

"Why, was it something i did" Gabe said trying to hold the tears back.

"No" Sam said "its just everyone i love gets hurt or runs away" and i love you too much to let you get hurt.

"I would never run away from you sammy i love you and i know ill never get hurt because i have you to protect me."

Sam hugged Gabe this time letting go, crying loud sober his cry's muffled by Gabe shirt as he said "thank you."

"For what" Gabe responded rubbing his hand up and down Sam's back in a comforting way, Sam still crying.

"For not leaving" Sam responded just happy to have someone who cares for him happy to be able to trust someone and for once just happy to be alive.