Camp

Time jump to summer break

It was the first day of summer and things were looking up. Dean and Cas had both graduated high school and decided to buy an apartment together, with Sam and Gabe of course since they were only 15 and not old enough to live on there own yet.

They decided that they were going to go to summer camp together. Sam groaned as he woke up his alarm set for 7.

Why the hell did he have to wake up so early on summer break and he remembered it was because they were going to summer camp. He woke up surprised to see Gabe already up and picking.

"Hey babe" Sam said looking at Gabe.

"Hey moose" Gabe responded back not looking up from packing his clothes. Sam decided it was time for him to get up and start packing as well.

As soon as they were finished they went into the kitchen to see Cas kissing dean. "Ewwww" they both said simultaneously. Cas and Dean stopped kissing and looked at Gabe and Sam blush spreading across there face.

"Y'all ready" Dean said looking at Sam and Gabe they just nodded there head.

"Let's go then" dean said opening the door and walking out everyone close behind.

They loaded there bags into the trunk of the impala and hoped in. Dean of course driving. They were all excited but not excited at the same time because they weren't allowed to have phones and that had to wake up at 6 am every morning.

When they got to the camp they all stood around and waited to get sorted in to there cabins. They read the list one by one happy when they heard that they were all going to be in the same cabin.

So they went into the cabin, Dean and Cas of course taking one room and Sam and Gabe taking the other. They unpacked there stuff and the camp leader micheal said that there wouldn't be any camp activity's today so they could just unpack and relax.

By time they were finished unpacking it was about 12 in the afternoon so Sam and Gabe decided to go down to the lake.